• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 Oceania Selectees

Hi AusJess27, This is fantastic news! :) Glad to see that KCC is scheduling some interviews for SYD. I too am OC13XX but am still (nervously) waiting for a 2NL so let's see what happens in the coming days / weeks.

I submitted my DS-260 a bit late (March) and had my documents processed in early April so I was hoping for June interview but I'm not so sure now.

Hope that KCC can get the ball rolling and schedule interviews for all of us here in the coming months!

Hi guys, I am so excited as well.. woke up to an email stating that my interview has been scheduled for June 14..
That's great news :) Where is your interview for? What range of case number? When did you submit all of your forms and documents and receive confirmation?

Got my 2NL today too! case 12xx set for June 1st in Sydney! :D

Now that its becoming real I'm a bit concerned about the interview, I'm currently a part time student with a part time job supplemented with centrelink and planning on continuing study and work over there (already received a uni offer) although I have some savings I'm concerned I'll be seen as a charge on the US gov. even though I plan on supporting myself and have family to fall back on if need be. Anyone been in a similar spot and have any advice?

I've also set the address to send my greencard to as a friends house in california but now they've moved to the other side of the country and not quite sure how to / if I can change it? We have no idea who lives there now :oops:

Got my 2NL today too! case 12xx set for June 1st in Sydney! :D

Now that its becoming real I'm a bit concerned about the interview, I'm currently a part time student with a part time job supplemented with centrelink and planning on continuing study and work over there (already received a uni offer) although I have some savings I'm concerned I'll be seen as a charge on the US gov. even though I plan on supporting myself and have family to fall back on if need be. Anyone been in a similar spot and have any advice?

I've also set the address to send my greencard to as a friends house in california but now they've moved to the other side of the country and not quite sure how to / if I can change it? We have no idea who lives there now :oops:
Willingness to work and study is usually fine, especially for OC. Most ideal would be an i134 but you’re probably fine.

For address for the green card, you have two opportunities to change this: you can give them a new address at the interview, and at your port of entry when you arrive on your immigrant visa. Do it at the interview but you have the POE option as a backup (for example if they move again). They normally check at both interview and entry if the address is still correct.

Fiji, I was really surprised considering my case number was really high oc24xx.. I submitted my DS260 around July last year and got a reply after three week.
Hi Oc2021xxx,
Good to know you interview is in Fiji, can wait to see how it goes, I'm OC14XX but still waiting for my 2NL,got my ready to schedule email 15th of last month but don't know why the delay?

Fiji, I was really surprised considering my case number was really high oc24xx.. I submitted my DS260 around July last year and got a reply after three week.
Hi, I am also from Fiji with case no.18xx. received ready for scheduling email back in July and still waiting for 2nl.

Guys, just a reminder that sometimes for some reason the email from KCC to check your status doesn’t come through, so make sure you check your entrant status check page every so often. (And remember to print or save your 1NL somewhere as it gets replaced by the 2NL.)

Guys, just a reminder that sometimes for some reason the email from KCC to check your status doesn’t come through, so make sure you check your entrant status check page every so often. (And remember to print or save your 1NL somewhere as it gets replaced by the 2NL.)
Thanks Susie, i will check mine now. figures and toes crossed!

Hi Jake :) yep me, OC10XX. Interviewed April 19th and approved, they’ve still yet to issue my visa. There have been no June 2NLs issued for NZ so far.
Ashley, have you contacted them to ask why the delay? I am hearing some noises about delays due to technical issues in the system that does biometrics /fingerprinting globally. Seen it mentioned by people from 2 (different) European consulates. Wonder if this is affecting you too.