• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 Oceania Selectees

Ashley, have you contacted them to ask why the delay? I am hearing some noises about delays due to technical issues in the system that does biometrics /fingerprinting globally. Seen it mentioned by people from 2 (different) European consulates. Wonder if this is affecting you too.
Not yet! Trying to be patient and not annoy them prematurely. My CO told me “it can take a few weeks” so it’s starting to look like that means it WILL take a few weeks lol, I did have an issue with my biometrics at my interview (software froze) so had to drive up and retake them 2 days later on April 21st, It’s now 2 weeks since then.

I also did some stalking of the raw ceac data xarthisius extracted at the beginning of May and it appears they issue the visas in bulk on Thursday’s. There was a bunch done April 15th, then another bunch issued April 22nd. There’s been nothing since then. I decided that I would wait til tomorrow and if it’s still not issued then I will contact aucklandIV and ask for an update. I will keep everyone updated when/if there is news :)

Guys, just a reminder that sometimes for some reason the email from KCC to check your status doesn’t come through, so make sure you check your entrant status check page every so often. (And remember to print or save your 1NL somewhere as it gets replaced by the 2NL.)
Dear SusieQQQ, I checked the ESC and I am getting the following

1620257222830.png

I have filled in my DS260, submitted my documents and have received ready for scheduling email from KCC last month.
I have tried to search the forum for something similar but have not found any information on this error. Not sure if others in the forum have faced similar issue.

Should I raise this issue with KCC.

Thanks in advance for your help

Dear SusieQQQ, I checked the ESC and I am getting the following

View attachment 2534

I have filled in my DS260, submitted my documents and have received ready for scheduling email from KCC last month.
I have tried to search the forum for something similar but have not found any information on this error. Not sure if others in the forum have faced similar issue.

Should I raise this issue with KCC.

Thanks in advance for your help
use this link https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx.

Fiji, I was really surprised considering my case number was really high oc24xx.. I submitted my DS260 around July last year and got a reply after three
Hi,Im also from Fiji on 0C14XX same as your status,kindly waiting and hopinThe
Hi Oc2021xxx,
Good to know you interview is in Fiji, can wait to see how it goes, I'm OC14XX but still waiting for my 2NL,got my ready to schedule email 15th of last month but don't know why the delay?
The funny thing is I’ve always checked for updates on the CEAC website and it has always stated at “KCC” and it still states that now (just checked).. but yesterday I decided to clicked on the DVprogram site and that’s how I found out about my good news..

The funny thing is I’ve always checked for updates on the CEAC website and it has always stated at “KCC” and it still states that now (just checked).. but yesterday I decided to clicked on the DVprogram site and that’s how I found out about my good news..
Can you share that DV PROGRAM site.

Hey team, does anyone have the link/file of the interview checklist for Sydney? I could have sworn I saw it floating around here a while ago but can't seem to find it now. Figured I may as well keep gathering docs even without 2NL so we're fully ready to go! Thanks guys.

Thanks mate.

I've got my tickets to Dallas booked for July 16 so in the next few weeks I need to:
- Finish convincing my employer to transfer me to our Dallas office.
- Do all the normal small repairs one does when they sell a home.
- Sell my home.
- Sell my cars and all our stuff.
- Pack what small amount of stuff we are taking in to the 12 bags we're allowed on the plane and the three moving boxes we're sending (arbitrary limit I self imposed).
- Book an AirBnB for the first two months.
- Hopefully find a rental home in advance (we have had some promising contact with realtors in Dallas).
- Train my dog to be more sociable so our two dogs and cat can board at a friend's house while we wait to send them to the USA (they fly when we have a rental).
- Say goodbye to all the people who matter to me.
- All while working full time!

Its going to be a big few weeks!
Congratulations!!! Sounds very exciting, thanks for the info and sharing. I wanted to see who you are sending the moving boxes with? I've looked at a few online and they are very expensive. Thank you =)

Hey team, does anyone have the link/file of the interview checklist for Sydney? I could have sworn I saw it floating around here a while ago but can't seem to find it now. Figured I may as well keep gathering docs even without 2NL so we're fully ready to go! Thanks guys.
I actually went through my notes yesterday and came across this (which is what i assume you're referring to).

Can someone that has already had their interview confirm whether it is definitely only 2 x US passport photos you need for the interview?

Screenshot 2021-04-07 211824.png

I actually went through my notes yesterday and came across this (which is what i assume you're referring to).

Can someone that has already had their interview confirm whether it is definitely only 2 x US passport photos you need for the interview?

View attachment 2536
Yes - 2x US passport photos for each person for the interview.

My doctor told me to use AU sized passport photos for the medical, which I did, and had no issues.

Congratulations!!! Sounds very exciting, thanks for the info and sharing. I wanted to see who you are sending the moving boxes with? I've looked at a few online and they are very expensive. Thank you =)
Haven't settled on a provider yet, but the leading options so far are:
- Australia Post, for a small package of goods.
- Pack and Send, for full sized boxes.
- mybaggage.com, for full sized boxes or suitcases.

Pack and Send will cost me about $1200 to send three large moving boxes. Mybaggage.com is about $1050 but has more stringent rules on shipping.

Congratulations!!
Hi AusJess27, Was your case number on the lower or higher end of 13XX? Asking since I'm right at the higher end (> 1390).

I have a feeling interviews are being scheduled by case number (for each consulate) so I was just trying to gauge where I stand. May ask KCC for an update sometime soon.

Hoping for a July interview :)

Thanks!

Hi AusJess27, Was your case number on the lower or higher end of 13XX? Asking since I'm right at the higher end (> 1390).

I have a feeling interviews are being scheduled by case number (for each consulate) so I was just trying to gauge where I stand. May ask KCC for an update sometime soon.

Hoping for a July interview :)

Thanks!
I am between 1350-1390. I certainly don't think there is very much logic to their processing.... I dare say that maybe for those that processed their DS260 early might be closer to the top of their list? Honestly though its hard to tell.

Well that was a fun lot of crazy to read at 7am LOL

@atang34 this is obviously purely speculative and anecdotal, but I had a pretty similar experience myself and the same type of ‘simple’ application. Single, no derivatives, bachelors degree etc. I was quick to receive docs request email, docs were processed quickly and scheduled for an interview quickly too. I also have only lived in NZ longer than 12 months so only 1 police certificate. We can only speculate though!
Finally got all my documents today and sent them asap. Lets see how quickly they process this, this time. Fingers crossed!

Hi guys!

I'm an OC11XX winner in Auckland, NZ (Auckland Consulate). I've received my email saying all my documents are processed and I'm ready to be scheduled (in June last year) however I haven't received a 2NL and my status is still 'AT NVC' despite being current last month. Have emailed the KCC to see if there's anything further needed however seems weird as I've received the ready email.
Anyone else in the same boat?
It looks like the Auckland consulate didn't send out 2NLs for May?

Hi guys!

I'm an OC11XX winner in Auckland, NZ (Auckland Consulate). I've received my email saying all my documents are processed and I'm ready to be scheduled (in June last year) however I haven't received a 2NL and my status is still 'AT NVC' despite being current last month. Have emailed the KCC to see if there's anything further needed however seems weird as I've received the ready email.
Anyone else in the same boat?
It looks like the Auckland consulate didn't send out 2NLs for May?
I know 2 other NZ/Auckland selectees in the same boat as you. One is OC7XX and the other is OC14XX. It doesn’t look like there will be any scheduled interviews for June in Auckland sadly :(
If it makes you feel any better, I’m OC10XX have been interviewed and approved but they haven’t printed my visa, and it looks like there’s a global system fault that’s causing this as many other people who have been interviewed are still waiting for their visas too. I actually wonder if that’s why that haven’t taken anymore DV interviews at this stage.