• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 Kenyan Selectees

Hi, Am glad am here. My case No is 2021AF67***, sent my DS-260 Dec 2020, how do I tell which case is being handled ?Which documents need I send and how do I send them?

Last edited:
@Atie police clearance certificates
Birth certificates
Passport biodata page for you and derivatives on your case. PXC includes countries you stayed more than 6 months

Some of us seem to have Lost hope but God is all knowing . Guess our time ain't now. Good luck to all those that I have gone through

@Atie police clearance certificates
Birth certificates
Passport biodata page for you and derivatives on your case. PXC includes countries you stayed more than 6 months
Thanks for your response. Let me get the police clearance certificates for the 4 of us then send the documents. I am not giving up yet until 30th Sept

How are the DV2021 Kenya selectees doing after missing out ?
Lets share our experiences
It has not ben easy, still hoping for a miracle like the current BBB. Anyone here with more info on the BBB and its interpretation?

The build back better bill is now before the senate. Several provisions might be axed or diluted. The immigration provisions have a slim chance of survival. If only they pass we stand a new lifeline. The democrats want to vote on the bill before Christmas or early next year

Reactions: Atg
The build back better bill is now before the senate. Several provisions might be axed or diluted. The immigration provisions have a slim chance of survival. If only they pass we stand a new lifeline. The democrats want to vote on the bill before Christmas or early next year
This is where our hope is

Yes especially now the state is appealing everything previously won in court prolonging the already tiresome journeys