• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 Kenyan Selectees

Jean90

Starting this thread for those interviewing in Nairobi, Kenya and its specific requirements like KCSE KNEC current confirmation, CID certificate of good conduct, DHL registration and other local stuff relevant to Kenya. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here.

I sent my ds 260 on Oct 10 and got documents request on 16th October.
I have been current for quite some time but just sent all documents on Monday. Hoping for the best

Have you sent your documents? If NOT, please do.

I also hope on application, you had a valid passport.
It was valid but my country phased out the old one so when sending documents i sent two passports the old and new one
Its now three weeks ever since i sent documents
Af23***

Ooh, I'm Kenyan, so I get it....then if you sent the documents and got the automatic reply, just be patient.

In the mean time, go to the dvprogram.state.gov site and check if your 2NL is out.

Ooh, I'm Kenyan, so I get it....then if you sent the documents and got the automatic reply, just be patient.

In the mean time, go to the dvprogram.state.gov site and check if your 2NL is out.
When i log in my credentials its rejected i dont know why

Hello.2021 selectees.Am Kenyan cn 18 k sent documents not yet received doc confirmation. Any one of us who have received 2nls ?what'supp

Hello All ..Dv2021AF40***...sent my documents today and got the automatic reply..now will just play the patient waiting game for a positive feedback..hope to see and hear positive and good news on this forum from other members as well....

Hello.2021 selectees.Am Kenyan cn 18 k sent documents not yet received doc confirmation. Any one of us who have received 2nls ?what'supp
Am encouraged they are still processing documents. I God my documents ready Email after one month.
We keep on trusting in Jehovah.