• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 Kenyan Selectees

Yes she did that's 4 days before the interview date, I am not able to verify but was advised for them to come with atlease 80k kes since it's 2 of them. You email IOM with your info and after some days they respond with an appointment date.

Whop..OK Thanks for the info.wish her the nest
Yes she did that's 4 days before the interview date, I am not able to verify but was advised for them to come with atlease 80k kes since it's 2 of them. You email IOM with your info and after some days they respond with an appointment date.
OK.80k...quit alot.I was estimating half of that.Thanks v.much for the response.All the best for her.Meanwhile we continue to wait for our 2nls.blessed evening.

Whop..OK Thanks for the info.wish her the nest

OK.80k...quit alot.I was estimating half of that.Thanks v.much for the response.All the best for her.Meanwhile we continue to wait for our 2nls.blessed evening.
Thank you, they have not given the exact figures, so they advised to have atleast 80k

Just checked our NRB Nairobi's us embassy and noted that out of a total of Nine cases interviewed today no one was issued visa.. Quite shocking

Just checked our NRB Nairobi's us embassy and noted that out of a total of Nine cases interviewed today no one was issued visa.. Quite shocking
No one is issued a visa the same day. Do you mean no issuance is shown or do you mean they are all listed as refused?

No one is issued a visa the same day. Do you mean no issuance is shown or do you mean they are all listed as refused?
ok, Xarthisius answered this in the other thread:

Stop panicking and spreading misinformation. There are 8 cases showing Refused for NRB. 7 of them are undergoing administrative processing and only 1 is an actual Refusal.

AP is the normal situation to show between interview and issuance.

Hullo sussie hope you fine
My question is if i send documents with another email adress which isnt the one i registered when in dv2021 does it affect my case processing ? Thanks

Hullo sussie hope you fine
My question is if i send documents with another email adress which isnt the one i registered when in dv2021 does it affect my case processing ? Thanks
It’s ok, just make sure all the information (name, case number etc) is as required in the email.