• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 AOS Only

Hi @Sm1smom, I received acceptance text msgs from USCIS today. Although we had submitted Form G-1145 separately for my wife and myself, I received the two text messages in my cell number. My wife did not receive anything. Is it normal?

I have a question about passport and filing. (Just for the record, my case number is EU00029XXX).

My current passport that I put in when I got selected in the DV lottery is expiring now in December 2020. I will get a new passport in January 2021 with a new passport number.
When filing DS-260, should I do that now and put in the passport number I got selected with or do I wait and file DS-260 once I have the new passport number?
When filing the AOS package I will have to use the new passport number since the current passport will be expired at that time, correct?

Use whichever current passport number you have as at the time of your DS260 submission

Hi @Sm1smom, I received acceptance text msgs from USCIS today. Although we had submitted Form G-1145 separately for my wife and myself, I received the two text messages in my cell number. My wife did not receive anything. Is it normal?

Yes that is normal. Only one member of the family gets all the acceptance text notifications. They sometimes send the notifications to the derivatives and none to the main selectee as a matter of fact.

HEADS UP!

I'm forced (again this year) to switch the 2021 Timeline Spreadsheet to view/read only mode.

In spite of the numerous warnings (placed in RED at the top of the spreadsheet) against sorting, filtering, or modifying the the view to satisfy personal needs, some fool(s) keep doing just that over and over simply because they could do so anonymously. I am tired of going back every now and then to clean up the mess created as a result.

Going forward, users will need to send in an access request via the spreadsheet in order to add themselves or update their timeline.

It takes a lot of effort and diligence to provide support for this process, the least those benefitting from it can do is to make it less stressful for everyone!

Hi Mom,

Just want to double check :

1. Should i944 form be filled only for main applicant and we can do not fill it for spouse and kid?

2. Do we need to send 3 separate packages for myself, spouse and kid? Or it should be 1 big package from our family that contains 3 separate packages inside?

Thanks a lot!

Hi Mom,

Just want to double check :

1. Should i944 form be filled only for main applicant and we can do not fill it for spouse and kid?

2. Do we need to send 3 separate packages for myself, spouse and kid? Or it should be 1 big package from our family that contains 3 separate packages inside?

Thanks a lot!

1. Each I-485 is required to have it's own I-944.
2. One big package containing 3 separate packages inside.

HEADS UP!

I'm forced (again this year) to switch the 2021 Timeline Spreadsheet to view/read only mode.

In spite of the numerous warnings (placed in RED at the top of the spreadsheet) against sorting, filtering, or modifying the the view to satisfy personal needs, some fool(s) keep doing just that over and over simply because they could do so anonymously. I am tired of going back every now and then to clean up the mess created as a result.

Going forward, users will need to send in an access request via the spreadsheet in order to add themselves or update their timeline.

It takes a lot of effort and diligence to provide support for this process, the least those benefitting from it can do is to make it less stressful for everyone!
That's so stupid, I don't even know what they're gaining by messing the whole sheet up..

Hello everyone,

I hope you all are doing great. There's a problem that I'm currently facing I would like to address, if there's anyone who's going through the same or have a piece of advice it would be greatly appreciated. It's regarding the D.O.S. receipt, again (and I sincerely apologize for constantly bringing this up but I would like to get some guidance). Just for a backstory, I sent my payment on September 23rd and my check was cashed on October 2nd. Despite my check being cashed early I haven't received nor heard anything from them. I waited for 6 weeks then I emailed them and they told me that the payment was not received (it takes them forever to answer btw and it feels like they don't the emails entirely) which threw me for a loop. So I thought maybe my check was mailed to the D.O.S but cashed by the wrong department so I called DOS and I was kept being transferred from center to another until I was given the KCC number but of course they don't pick up.

I feel like I'm stuck in a vicious circle where doesn't matter what I do I go back to square one. If this was a 2nl then I would understand that it's subjective to the person and that there's a different waiting time for each but for the payment it should be simple which makes me think that there's a problem.

Is there anyone I can call to see this issue being pushed through but I legit don't know what to do here. Again, I apologize for bringing this up again and appreciate any guidance. Have a great day everyone.

!

As an alternative, share 2 links. One view only, the other editable. I'm presuming most people are making changes because they simply don't realize that doing so will impacts others, so making the default link "view only" will solve that, whilst still allowing you to have a separate (but still public) link for editing without needing people to specifically request access.

Hello guys, I am worried since corona virus is going worst and worst. Anyone knows if there is any chance for me to get an interview if I have high number as AF48××× or if my number will be current. I m so worried :(

Thank you. I was confused because in spreadsheet there is info that i944 is currently suspended for spouse and child.

Thanks for catching that, the spreadsheet has been updated. (The form was previously suspended by USCIS for all AOSers following the July 29th court injunction, I missed out on updating the spouse and child section of the spreadsheet when that suspension was lifted).

Hello everyone,

I hope you all are doing great. There's a problem that I'm currently facing I would like to address, if there's anyone who's going through the same or have a piece of advice it would be greatly appreciated. It's regarding the D.O.S. receipt, again (and I sincerely apologize for constantly bringing this up but I would like to get some guidance). Just for a backstory, I sent my payment on September 23rd and my check was cashed on October 2nd. Despite my check being cashed early I haven't received nor heard anything from them. I waited for 6 weeks then I emailed them and they told me that the payment was not received (it takes them forever to answer btw and it feels like they don't the emails entirely) which threw me for a loop. So I thought maybe my check was mailed to the D.O.S but cashed by the wrong department so I called DOS and I was kept being transferred from center to another until I was given the KCC number but of course they don't pick up.

I feel like I'm stuck in a vicious circle where doesn't matter what I do I go back to square one. If this was a 2nl then I would understand that it's subjective to the person and that there's a different waiting time for each but for the payment it should be simple which makes me think that there's a problem.

Is there anyone I can call to see this issue being pushed through but I legit don't know what to do here. Again, I apologize for bringing this up again and appreciate any guidance. Have a great day everyone.

Since you used a cashier's check in making the payment, reach out to your bank and request a copy of the processed check (they will probably charge you for this). Once you obtain that, send another email to KCC, attach the processed check indicating you fee has been cashed, and request they email you a copy of the payment receipt.