• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 AOS Only

New Card Is Being Produced​

After 50 days, my status changed this afternoon. Well, don't even know how to express my feelings @ the moment.

Just would like to have the opportunity and thank @Sm1smom for her endless dedication and help here. You're amazing! <3
@SusieQQQ you've done a great job in helping AOSers here. Many thanks!

@Blade_ dude! we had great time together here! way more to go bro!
@raphael1899 thanks buddy for your great dedication to this forum and all your help to me!

While I'd like to thank all good fellas here, I also hope anyone who's waiting to get their cards and finish the process soon.

Cheers,
Great news! Congratulations.

After 50 days, my status changed this afternoon. Well, don't even know how to express my feelings @ the moment.

Just would like to have the opportunity and thank @Sm1smom for her endless dedication and help here. You're amazing! <3

@raphael1899 thanks buddy for your great dedication to this forum and all your help to me!

While I'd like to thank all good fellas here, I also hope anyone who's waiting to get their cards and finish the process soon.

Cheers,
OOHHHHHH I am thrilled for you!! Congratulations!

Cheers,
Yes Congratulations big smile and hope when I saw your status

Cheers,
Finally! I am so happy for you!

Cheers,
Congratulation Mate, best wishes for this new life !!!!!

I don't know why, but I read your post and cry ... I didn't even think that I had so many tears ... I also pray, but apparently my officer is not breaking through ...
Please @leno4kakitten inbox me your name, and where you are stuck specifically and i will add you to my prayer list..
Take heart. The God who made a miracle for me and many others is still on duty to handle your case.

Ps; Others that need prayer to finish the process. Am available to pray for you. Just inbox

Last edited:
Yes, each FO has a Director who is in charge of it, then there are District Directors in charge of groups of FOs (FO Directors report to the District Directors). Their names are typically not publicly shared for a reason. How you can try googling them to see if you can find their names if that’s what you’re looking for.
Yes, it is .. I know the name of the director of my FO and the name of my interview officer, but I haven’t found the San Francisco office anywhere, so I wrote in a letter simply to the Director of the Office.