• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

BBonsoir.j'aimerai savoir comment regarder son.bref en fonction de son case nombre comment savoir le nombres de personnes devant et derriere nous

Could you teach me about DV CEAC Data?
I could not understand all when I watched Britsimon's lecture on youtube.
Thank you.

①The issued number "5399" in Asia, 2019 means『case』 or 『numbers of people』? Which?

②Quota(number) "8623" in Asia of Britsimon's excel sheet means 『case』 or 『numbers of people』? which?

③What does mean ”at NVC" in CEAC Data? If people submit DS260, does the status change ” NVC" from "None"?

④Why "refused rate" in Asian historical Data is so high in comparison to the other region?

Last edited:
Could you teach me about DV CEAC Data?
I could not understand all when I watched Britsimon's lecture on youtube.
Thank you.

①The issued number "5399" in Asia, 2019 means『case』 or 『numbers of people』? Which?

②Quota(number) "8623" in Asia of Britsimon's excel sheet means 『case』 or 『numbers of people』? which?

③What does mean ”at NVC" in CEAC Data? If people submit DS260, does the status change ” NVC" from "None"?

④Why "refused rate" in Asian historical Data is so high in comparison to the other region?

1. That is people issued - principle selectees AND their derivatives. So a family of 4 is 4 or the 5399

2. Same as above. People.

3. It is just the starting status - every case starts at NVC as a status, but it doesn't mean anything. When the case is scheduled it goes to In Transit or ready.

4. You are not really clear about what data you mean, but the travel ban hit a lot of AS cases.

1. That is people issued - principle selectees AND their derivatives. So a family of 4 is 4 or the 5399

3. It is just the starting status - every case starts at NVC as a status, but it doesn't mean anything. When the case is scheduled it goes to In Transit or ready.

4. You are not really clear about what data you mean, but the travel ban hit a lot of AS cases.

Thank you for your reply, Britsimon!!
I will rewatch your lecture on youtube!

quick question , for proof of education , does it have to be high school degree that the main applicant submit or it can be university degree ? We live in another country other than where we attended school and getting high school record isn't easy compared with university degree

quick question , for proof of education , does it have to be high school degree that the main applicant submit or it can be university degree ? We live in another country other than where we attended school and getting high school record isn't easy compared with university degree

Occasionally a consulate will accept just highest educational qualification but they normally want to see the high school diploma too. Because the technical qualification for DV is the high school diploma, I would urge you to make every effort you can to get a copy of it.

Thank you , will do . The DV instructions says at least high school so i was under the impression that any higher education would be ok , but i see the embassy asking specifically for high school record so wanted to check so we don't take chances . Thanks again

Salut!
A lire les différents postes, j'ai de la peine à évoquer mon CN pour voir la chance que j'ai de voir mon dossier aboutir.

Mais je vais le faire tout de même:
J'ai été sélectionné pour la DV2021 avec un CN: 63XXX. Vraiment trop grand. J'ai joué avec ma femme et mes deux enfants. Mais à ce jour, je n'ai pas encore soumis mon DS260 car les formalités pour le passeport de la femme et des enfants traînent encore.
Du coup, je me demande si je ne suis pas en retard? Pourrai-je déjà commencer à soumettre mon DS260 et attendre les passeports des autres et soumettre eux aussi leurs DS260.
Je vous prie donc de m'instruire pour que je sache ce qu'il faut faire. Je suis en Afrique de l'ouest.

C

Salut!
A lire les différents postes, j'ai de la peine à évoquer mon CN pour voir la chance que j'ai de voir mon dossier aboutir.

Mais je vais le faire tout de même:
J'ai été sélectionné pour la DV2021 avec un CN: 63XXX. Vraiment trop grand. J'ai joué avec ma femme et mes deux enfants. Mais à ce jour, je n'ai pas encore soumis mon DS260 car les formalités pour le passeport de la femme et des enfants traînent encore.
Du coup, je me demande si je ne suis pas en retard? Pourrai-je déjà commencer à soumettre mon DS260 et attendre les passeports des autres et soumettre eux aussi leurs DS260.
Je vous prie donc de m'instruire pour que je sache ce qu'il faut faire. Je suis en Afrique de l'ouest.

C

Hi, please post in English.

Hi! Reading the different posts, I have trouble mentioning my CN to see how lucky I am to see my file succeed. But I will do it anyway: I was selected for DV2021 with a CN: 63XXX. Really too big. I played with my wife and my two children. But to date, I have not submitted my DS260 because the formalities for the passport of the wife and children are still lingering. So I wonder if I’m not late? Can I already start submitting my DS260 and wait for the passports of others and also submit their DS260. So please instruct me so I know what to do. I’m in West Africa.

Hi! Reading the different posts, I have trouble mentioning my CN to see how lucky I am to see my file succeed. But I will do it anyway: I was selected for DV2021 with a CN: 63XXX. Really too big. I played with my wife and my two children. But to date, I have not submitted my DS260 because the formalities for the passport of the wife and children are still lingering. So I wonder if I’m not late? Can I already start submitting my DS260 and wait for the passports of others and also submit their DS260. So please instruct me so I know what to do. I’m in West Africa.
You’re not late at all, considering your CN and the current visa ban. You still have some time. I’d consider waiting for your family’s passports. That way you can complete a DS-260 for all of them (including yours).

You’re not late at all, considering your CN and the current visa ban. You still have some time. I’d consider waiting for your family’s passports. That way you can complete a DS-260 for all of them (including yours).
Thank you very much to all of you for your cooperation.

I'm sorry to bother you over and over.....

What is the meaning of 『AP』in CEAC Data?
Does it mean that a visa has been issued?

I'm sorry to bother you over and over.....

What is the meaning of 『AP』in CEAC Data?
Does it mean that a visa has been issued?
It means “Administrative Processing.” There are several reasons for this.

1. Missing documents/more information required (the CO should tell you what’s missing).
2. This message may appear for some time when a visa was approved. Just means they are working on issuing it to you.
3. Further background checks.

I’m probably missing a lot more. But in any case, the CO should tell you if there’s anything else required from you.