• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020?

Hello guys, Im a little bit disappointed I have been playing since 2007 and finally I won and my CN is eu43***. basically my chances are very low according to the statistic so far, however wish you all good luck ;)
Atleast you got selected!

Hello guys, Im a little bit disappointed I have been playing since 2007 and finally I won and my CN is eu43***. basically my chances are very low according to the statistic so far, however wish you all good luck ;)
Congrats, fingers crossed for you - I can’t even check as the site hasn’t worked for me yet.

Where do you find the information on the CN numbers?

I did it yesterday in the evening, it was barely working but some how let me check. The CN number is provided with your letter.

Hi I have trouble checking my result is not open at home
Yesterday evening, I have access to my answer because I have 2 name and 2 first names level I entered my number 2 in the other data but when I validate, they replace me all the information which I do not understand well me help connect to what you reconnect me but the link is inaccessible thank you help me please help me what to do

Looking back over previous threads there often seems to be some interruption or error when releasing the results. Doesn’t help having tens of millions of people flooding their site all at once. Hilarious reading in some other forums with the conspiracy theories. I have waited this long I can wait another 12-24 hours. Going to bed... again, I think I will do the same pattern as yesterday, go to work and wait til tomorrow afternoon to check. Waiting won’t change the outcome as my fate for dv2020 has already been cast. Good night and good luck good people. Congrats to everyone who was lucky to get on and even luckier to be selected.

Hi I have trouble checking my result is not open at home
Yesterday evening, I have access to my answer because I have 2 name and 2 first names level I entered my number 2 in the other data but when I validate, they replace me all the information which I do not understand well me help connect to what you reconnect me but the link is inaccessible thank you help me please help me what to do
It is not a conspiracy against you. The site is down because millions of people are trying to check at the same time. Wait til tomorrow. You should be able to access it then.

Lol.coolabahdie just check already, this my second time applying through my father's country because my country of birth isn't eligible. Not nervous or expecting anything,in fact sometimes I don't even wish to win because if it gets through me and my dad are not good terms for him to release some of the documents required

Hi Everyone,

Another year as not selected and good luck to everyone that is selected for the DV 2020 Lottery. I´m currently living in Europe so always consider other options that can help you explore other parts of the world not only the U.S.

Hi Pierre sorry hear that. I haven't been able to check my entries yet.

I didn't even try to check the result yesterday. I thought to sleep over last night (with a nice dreams) and check it today in the morning. But the site was down. It is still down. Well, at least the hope still lives :)

I don’t get why people keep saying this is unprecedented. The year I won the site was pretty much inaccessible for two full days.
Really? Apart from last year where I checked a week later, I have always been able to not get selected within hours. Then again I only started playing several years ago.