• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020?

I am also guilty of hoping on very soon after the results became available. Ive spent all year just moving on with my life but there is just something about being so close to knowing that is sending me crazy !! haha. Every year I think I might even forget to check for a few days !! FAT CHANCE LOL

Good luck everyone, especially this of you who have been faithfully trying year after year !!

I am also guilty of hoping on very soon after the results became available. Ive spent all year just moving on with my life but there is just something about being so close to knowing that is sending me crazy !! haha. Every year I think I might even forget to check for a few days !! FAT CHANCE LOL

Good luck everyone, especially this of you who have been faithfully trying year after year !!

Best of luck to you also! By your username im assuming your also a kiwi? Im near Wellington :)

uar94cxr4ey01.jpg

Anyone able to get on? I entered my parents ( Im already in the US) and wow! Don't remember it being down for this long. Its been almost 6 hours

the website don't work now?What's happened?

@Britsimon is conspiring with the gov officials to shut it down! He's in fact a secret US gov agent with license to kill websites. (I'm just kidding. Nothing happened, just Millions of people trying to view a website that is most likely hosted on 1 small server in order to save money. Just give it 1 more day give or take and you should be able to view it just fine)

Not selected ! I am surprisingly ok about it. My anxiety was more in the not knowing I think.
Ill just try again in October ( hopefully)
Fingers crossed for the rest of you.

just Millions of people trying to view a website that is most likely hosted on 1 small server in order to save money. Just give it 1 more day give or take and you should be able to view it just fine)
The website works just fine 364 days of the year.