• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020?

Hi, I have the same problem. Tried different browsers, different PCs. Any ideas how to submit an entry? It's not the first year we try to but it's the first when we encountered a problem like this.

Hi, I'm applying for DV 2020 now but in step 2 I see "'Error..."" and I have to start all over again ......and like this couple of times.
To the end when I press "Submit" - I saw something like this: This entry is already submitted and It is not allowed to duplicate entries.
But I didn't see my confirmation number.
If I understand correct this year will not have any dublicate entries (people with many entries).

I can't for the life of me get the photo tool to work. Flash installed, the app opens up, I click on the "Choose Photo" button, and... nada. Tried on both Mac and PC. Doesn't work on either.
use microsoft edge browser you will not encounter any issues with the photo tool

Greetings every one,
i just found an answer to one of my question regarding using old same picture for new registration will been disqualify.

My NEXT question can i use same (ONE) email address and residential address to register family and friends????

Hi, I see this when I try to submit my entry. I tried to submit 2 days ago,but I couldn't see my confirmation number then-I saw only error and white empty screen.
So I guess that my first entry is already submitted and I will try to check the status with button "forgot my confirmation number" next May.
DV.jpg

Greetings every one,
i just found an answer to one of my question regarding using old same picture for new registration will been disqualify.

My NEXT question can i use same (ONE) email address and residential address to register family and friends????

Yes to the email part. And yes to the residential address assuming the “family and friends” actually live at that address. If they don’t, you should be using their real address.

Another year and another crack at being drawn, I had so many technical issues this year I actually thought I was going to run out of time to get it done before entry closes, but I am in again.. Good luck everyone, may we all get lucky this year and have, whatever our dreams are, come true :)

Hi there! I have a question regarding dv lottery. I'm a senior at high school and finishing my school in 2019 by the end of summer. It says that I need a minimum of a high school diploma to apply for a diversity visa, but I will get in 2019. Since I will finish my school in 2019, am I still eligible to apply for DV? Appreciate any answer!

Looking forward to your response!

Hi there! I have a question regarding dv lottery. I'm a senior at high school and finishing my school in 2019 by the end of summer. It says that I need a minimum of a high school diploma to apply for a diversity visa, but I will get in 2019. Since I will finish my school in 2019, am I still eligible to apply for DV? Appreciate any answer!

Looking forward to your response!

Yes.

But which should I tick when it comes to my highest level of education: High school degree or high school, no degree?
I will get my high school diploma (degree) in 2019

But which should I tick when it comes to my highest level of education: High school degree or high school, no degree?
I will get my high school diploma (degree) in 2019
Tick what is correct when you fill in the form, no degree. You only have to qualify as at the interview if you get selected - your choice here won’t affect your chances of being selected.