• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Uganda

Woow thanks so much just juju...at last you have provided the most wanted answer...well Denis I hope you have been sorted by now...
And I think what you have suggested is very much important as in having a whatsapp group
We are the lucky ugandans out of the millions in the world so I think we should unite and encourage each other...
I second your idea...
This is my whatsapp +254743678734

Woow thanks so much just juju...at last you have provided the most wanted answer...well Denis I hope you have been sorted by now...
And I think what you have suggested is very much important as in having a whatsapp group
We are the lucky ugandans out of the millions in the world so I think we should unite and encourage each other...
I second your idea...
This is my whatsapp +254743678734
While we cant stop you from joining a whatsapp group, we do encourage you to be extra careful - DO NOT give your personal information (including DV information) to a random stranger you met on the internet, they may appear to have good intentions but you should always keep your details private.

Additionally, this forum provides not only you will valuable information, it also provides that information for others. If you take your conversations away from here, many would loose that info

Hi guys
Hope every one has successfully made it to 2020
DENIS how far have you reached...could you kindly update us on how your process is taking you...
Otherwise guys with case number of 30k will become current next month meaning they might have interview in march..so let's keep watching

I think the interview will be later than March, Because most of the people who became current with Case numbers above 18000, have not received their 2NL including me. Am still waiting for the 2NL. Yet all documents were sent and confirmation email about receipt was sent back to me.

Speaking of 2NL, I was following this blog britsimon and so many people are actually having the same problem of not receiving 2NL..so britsiomon explained that the delay is actually because of mass submission of the documents..so they will take a little more time before interview resumes for those that haven't received their 2NL

I think the interview will be later than March, Because most of the people who became current with Case numbers above 18000, have not received their 2NL including me. Am still waiting for the 2NL. Yet all documents were sent and confirmation email about receipt was sent back to me.
Have you received the 2NL?

I have a unique situation. My dv number is AF60***. I filled out DS 260 back in mid May 2019 and I was single at the time but dating someone. She got pregnant and now just had our baby girl a few days ago. I am confused on how to proceed. Do I need to quickly get a passport for the new born and add them to the DS 260 even knowing that the baby cannot immigrate with me? What about if I got married to my girlfriend, added them both then immigrate with them? Any Advil is greatly appreciated.