• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Uganda

Not yet dear, am waiting for my police certificate for kenya and I guess it will be out next week perhaps I will submit it on 28th of this month
What about you, have you already submitted yours??

Hi guys
How have you been, hope every one is fine by the grace of the Lord...well wanna wish every one in this DV 2020 uganda a wonderful Mary Christmas and prosperous new year....God bless you all

Hi guys...
The Visa bulletin for February is out and Africa is again has taken a high jump to 25000 now...imagine in march people with case from 25000 to 30000 should be expecting their interview in may...
So kindly guys check your case number more especially my people from this page...
All the best to all the members in this page

Hi Every one first congrats the Visa bulletin is out at 25000, as we speak am current. My inquiry is about the UACE certificate, Do we have to go to UNEB and request for it to be sent to the American Embassy in Nairobi or its fine to go with the Originals for the interview. If yes at what time do we do this??

Woow congrats Dennis upon coming current
Well as far as I know about the certification, we from uganda will only carry the original certificate plus a copy of it to the embassy

Someone posted in other groups that justgrace had done the interview and had made made UNEB sent his certificate to the US Embassy in Nairobi. I was iquiring if that is true otherwise thanks and Merry X-mass.

You mean justgrace has already had her interview
And when is that coz I remember she said she hasn't come current and that was last month besides If you follow the previous conversation on this thread, justgrace did asked the same question and some one said that for Ugandans we need only the originals and copies of the UACE...but stil some one can come up with a clear information

Someone on the Kenyan Group said we go to UNEB and request them to send , I called a 2015 winner and she told me i just take my Originals for the interview, We don't have the right answer yet.

Well you should know that Ugandan system of education is different from kenyan system but was 2015 winner a ugandan..coz u shouldn't get advise from a kenyan winner...we need to listen to our winners from uganda, they will advise us well in terms of UNEB

Well you should know that Ugandan system of education is different from kenyan system but was 2015 winner a ugandan..coz u shouldn't get advise from a kenyan winner...we need to listen to our winners from uganda, they will advise us well in terms of UNEB
Hello congs Denis for being current. The Ugandans that have had the interviews only carry their education papers(originals) our system ain't streamlined to do that. Jst make sure you have the originals coz I was told there's a way they verify them

You mean justgrace has already had her interview
And when is that coz I remember she said she hasn't come current and that was last month besides If you follow the previous conversation on this thread, justgrace did asked the same question and some one said that for Ugandans we need only the originals and copies of the UACE...but stil some one can come up with a clear information
Just grace ain't through with the interviews but she can clarify smthing later.

Just grace ain't through with the interviews but she can clarify smthing later.
How abt a watsap group it will help us uplift each other.people in other countries are doing it and it's helping them so much let's think of it it will make rghis journey a lot more smoother