• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Uganda

Hi juju
Hi susie
I think form I-134 is mandatory for all DV lottery winners....You will need to present those documents to the consular on the date of your interview..
I always follow britsimon blog and he said it's a must for your host to fill the form I-134

Hi juju
Hi susie
I think form I-134 is mandatory for all DV lottery winners....You will need to present those documents to the consular on the date of your interview..
I always follow britsimon blog and he said it's a must for your host to fill the form I-134

I’m pretty sure Simon hasn’t said the I-134 is ”mandatory for all DV winners” or a “must” from your host. Selectees are highly encouraged to get the I-134 as it is better to be over prepared - better to have it on hand and not need it, rather than being asked for it when you go for you interview and not have it with you.

So I guess it's better to have it as in its alot better to carry alot coz you never know such a small document can even ruin your Visa....incase you are ask to present it...
But thanks to you sm1smom
And also thanks to just juju
Thanks to you susie
You have been there to give us the right answers towards our persue of this greencard..
Wish one day we could all come on one table for a celebration after every one has gone through..
One ugandans one people

Hullo members
How have you been guys...
Everybody is so quite and nobody seems to remember that this group even once existed...
Wooow I know every one is now so worried and
Thinking whether this has finally come to an end
I beleive you have all had what President Trump announced about banning issuance of immigrant visa for 60days right...
And now Covid 19 is also fighting our long awaited
Dream from the other side but I have good news for everyone
Remember it was God who chose your name out among the million names during the lottery
It wasnt your strength neither was it your money or your knowledge....
So Relax and continue praying because our God never fails and fortunately enough Our God is not limited by Time....let's put our Trust in the Lord and stop worrying...BE STILL AND KNOW THAT AM YOUR GOD...
goodnight brothers and sisters..
I miss you suzie, just grace, just juju
God bless ugandans