• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 SOUTH AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN WINNERS

SA? So pretty high.
Does the DS260 scrap your data after a certain amount of time if you don’t complete it? (I know that happens with some other uscis forms.) Maybe KCC have a signal for that.
yes, SA... i didn't know about deactivating them, but it could be like an alert then, i went back in my application today and it's still incomplete and i can still make changes.

Looks like they're beginning to send request for documents for people that merely opened their DS-260, which is commendable really. That way they're going to avoid the repeat of the end of FY19...

Why in SA the VB for feb has decrease so much? :(
There is no decrease, please remember that it is a busy time of year with lots of holidays between now and the end of February so its normal for December VB for February interviews see a lower increase than previous months

I understand that, and that's reasonable. But comparing with last month that only happens with some regions. For example for AS from jan to feb there's a jump from 2200 to 3800 and for EU there's a jump from 1700 to 3700; and I'm just wondering why that doesn't happens with the others?
In SA it goes from 225 to 75

I understand that, and that's reasonable. But comparing with last month that only happens with some regions. For example for AS from jan to feb there's a jump from 2200 to 3800 and for EU there's a jump from 1700 to 3700; and I'm just wondering why that doesn't happens with the others?
In SA it goes from 225 to 75
You’re comparing apples with oranges and puppies.

Hello everyone

Wanna share with you my case. I have a dv2020 CN SA18XX. At first i was so happy but last VB with CNs below 1150 for february 2020 interviews it made me feel a bit worried :-(

After I learned that there are numbers like SA37XX it gave me some hope again.

I know I still have to wait and see. After reading here and there many forums I realize that getting a number under 1000 that’s like the best thing can happen to anyone and how I wish my number was among those first 1000 but that’s life and now all I can do is wait and be positive. I really wanna get this greencard so bad but whatever happens in the end I have to be happy anyway and I will survive for sure :)

I already filled a DS260 because many youtube videos said “do it quickly” now I know maybe I should have waited a bit. What is done is done. KCC wrote me last july and asked me for translated documents you already know they ask. I sent those and like a week later they replied that documents I sent are ok and told me to check VB every Month and once an interview is scheduled for me they will send me notification about it.

I wish all of you who were selected in SA just the best and would love to hear about more cases from SA for FY2020

:)

Hello everyone

Wanna share with you my case. I have a dv2020 CN SA18XX. At first i was so happy but last VB with CNs below 1150 for february 2020 interviews it made me feel a bit worried :-(

After I learned that there are numbers like SA37XX it gave me some hope again.

I know I still have to wait and see. After reading here and there many forums I realize that getting a number under 1000 that’s like the best thing can happen to anyone and how I wish my number was among those first 1000 but that’s life and now all I can do is wait and be positive. I really wanna get this greencard so bad but whatever happens in the end I have to be happy anyway and I will survive for sure :)

I already filled a DS260 because many youtube videos said “do it quickly” now I know maybe I should have waited a bit. What is done is done. KCC wrote me last july and asked me for translated documents you already know they ask. I sent those and like a week later they replied that documents I sent are ok and told me to check VB every Month and once an interview is scheduled for me they will send me notification about it.

I wish all of you who were selected in SA just the best and would love to hear about more cases from SA for FY2020

:)

We have only had 5 VBs. No need to worry.

Hi everyone, how are you?

I am writing to tell you about a peculiarity of my case. I sent DS and documents in May. In June I called the kcc and they told me that they couldn't give me any information and that the person who was calling me didn't have access to see how my status or documents were doing.

Today, after several e-mails to the embassy, I am told that the kcc informed them that I did not send the documents.

I sent the email with all my documents twice, once on May 10th and once on September 11th, in both cases I received the automatic email saying that my documents had been received and that in 3 weeks I would get a reply.

Today we sent the documents again from two different e-mails, receiving the automatic one. However, we called again and they keep saying that they do not have any documents registered with us, they only have the DS.

We are the only case of SA that we know that this has happened to them in spite of knowing several people who sent them days nearby.

What can we do? We have already lost all hope because we do not know why this happened to us.

I wrote back to the KCC showing all the evidence but still no answer.

We lost the opportunity, didn't we?

Hey Laura,

Did you tell them that you've sent the documents three times and you have received an email stating the documents were received and they keep telling you they were not? I know the embassy's are going through a lot due to the current climate so it could just be a misunderstanding but don't give up. Keep trying.

Hello, is there any Trinis (Trinidadians) interviewing for DV 2021? Or prior winners who may have some experience with the PTS embassy for some words of advice