• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 SOUTH AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN WINNERS

Good luck!

Not many Caribbean people are registered here though.
Thank you, I'm going to need so much luck!
And for the other part of your post: No, and that's normal. Very few people are selected from that region and they speak spanish, so it's not easy for them to come here. Still waiting, though

Checking some pages for latins, I found out a couple of winners for DV2020. One of them even states his number is 33XX, from Cuba and he sent the DS260 already (I'm so sorry for him). Hope some people comes here because this is THE BEST forum for dvlottery

hello, i'm a new member. I'm from cuba and me and my husband were selected as winners for DV2020. My CN is SA18XX

Checking some pages for latins, I found out a couple of winners for DV2020. One of them even states his number is 33XX, from Cuba and he sent the DS260 already (I'm so sorry for him). Hope some people comes here because this is THE BEST forum for dvlottery
why do you feel sorry for him?

why do you feel sorry for him?
Because the number is really high and I think the best strategy is to wait a little to see how the numbers are moving before sending the DS260. I won the DV2014, my number was too high and I never had an interview, but for the US I had an immigration intent and it came up when I renewed my tourist visa a few years later. They approved it, after lots of questions, but the CO explained to me that an immigration intent was an automatic reason for denial of a tourist visa.

Because the number is really high and I think the best strategy is to wait a little to see how the numbers are moving before sending the DS260. I won the DV2014, my number was too high and I never had an interview, but for the US I had an immigration intent and it came up when I renewed my tourist visa a few years later. They approved it, after lots of questions, but the CO explained to me that an immigration intent was an automatic reason for denial of a tourist visa.
mmm I see. And in my case with a CN SA18XX do you think that i could have a chance..

mmm I see. And in my case with a CN SA18XX do you think that i could have a chance..
Well, you have more chances than me, I'm at SA27XX. But let's wait, there's a lot of data to be released that would give us a clearer view. If you haven't send the DS260, my advice would be to wait a little. If you get an interview it will be in a year or so...

Well, you have more chances than me, I'm at SA27XX. But let's wait, there's a lot of data to be released that would give us a clearer view. If you haven't send the DS260, my advice would be to wait a little. If you get an interview it will be in a year or so...
I see. I have read that you have to send the DS260 to be analize and then they send you the date for the interview. if you don't you will not obtain a date for an interview
Captura.JPG

I see. I have read that you have to send the DS260 to be analize and then they send you the date for the interview. if you don't you will not obtain a date for an interview
View attachment 1098
Yes, but they won't process your DS260 until your interview is close, just in time to give you an interview. I mean, if you send the DS260 in march 2020 you still are going to get your interview in may or june. The processing time is around 4 to 6 weeks as I understand and for experience, you won't be called to interview before may 2020. But again, that is not ABSOLUTE because we don't know right now how many selectees or holes are in our region or any other for DV2020.
My advice would be to wait a little. I don't think your number will be current in October or November.
Where are you from? (if you want to say)

I'm sorry! I read but I forgot! I really really wish you get your chance to receive your green card. I'm from Venezuela and I need it too hahahahaha. This forum is really helpful and some people (@SusieQQQ , @Britsimon , @Sm1smom and so many others) are amazing, they know like EVERYTHING and will guide us in this process. And they will make it a great one too.

Acabo de recibir información de número SA37XX, lo que muestra números muchísimos más altos de lo esperado para SA.