• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2020 Selectee from Tanzania

So you mean, even if it has not reach the time of expiring, which is 6 months!! Thats so?
I'm not sure I understand your question. Do you mean if you should get a new certificate even if its not expired? That's entirely up to you. But if its longer than 6 months, it is better to get a new one. The PCC is for the past history so why not err on the side of caution and get a new one? It only costs TSh. 2000 for us.

Last edited:
Hello bros and sis. How are you? My case is current for January 2020 and I received confirmation that KCC received my documents. I'm waiting for 2nd Notification Letter.

Hope you too are doing great. Let us share our experiences.

Hello bros and sis. How are you? My case is current for January 2020 and I received confirmation that KCC received my documents. I'm waiting for 2nd Notification Letter.

Hope you too are doing great. Let us share our experiences.
Wshng you all the best @jay8

Can you share your experience with us? Which questions they asked? How is environment? How to keep electronics etc