• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2020 Selectee from Tanzania

hello guys, anyone got valuable information, please share with us. thanks, what about those in process to get NIDA/Passport? is it going smoothly? did anyone becoma current?

Can you imagine I don't even know if you are my sister or my brother :) but I think many websites like indeed and even LinkedIn provide links to jobs. I have once secured a remote job from indeed

Haha! We will keep the mystery going then, shall we?
As for jobs, I'm checking all those websites and more. But I'm hoping being there with a local phone number will increase my chances of employment.

Haha! We will keep the mystery going then, shall we?
As for jobs, I'm checking all those websites and more. But I'm hoping being there with a local phone number will increase my chances of employment.
Yes of course. Being there physically will increase chances and I believe it will not take time. Me on the other hand I think I will congratulate myself with at least a week holiday before joining the workplace

Truck driving is a pretty lucrative job. Depending where you are, you may have to learn some skills you probably don’t need in Tanzania - like how to fit snow chains on the truck, see this often in winter. Lots of respect to the truck drivers.B513716C-45FF-42F2-A3C9-DA1DA9112BB2.jpeg

Last edited:
You are right. That is why I want to immigrate, I need a lucrative job. I need to work hard and make money before it is too late

Hello brothers and sisters, I have received e-mail from KCC to send further documents. I applied for PCC in July do you think it is still valid? I saw they don't mention expiration date, but I heard people who applied for newer Pcc.

I
Hello brothers and sisters, I have received e-mail from KCC to send further documents. I applied for PCC in July do you think it is still valid? I saw they don't mention expiration date, but I heard people who applied for newer Pcc.
I think PCC expire after six months in tz.