• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Oceania Selectees

Next bulletin update is delaying again. What is happening at US Immigration. I think they need to reassess their staff skills and capacity lol... Just a joke

Next bulletin update is delaying again. What is happening at US Immigration. I think they need to reassess their staff skills and capacity lol... Just a joke
I suspect the delay has to do with figuring out if/what they need to retrogress on some family based visas.

If am not wrong, only principal applicant needs to have passport. Or do other derivatives needs to have also when applying for dv lottery. Please advise

If am not wrong, only principal applicant needs to have passport. Or do other derivatives needs to have also when applying for dv lottery. Please advise

It’s clearly stated in the rules. Only principal needs it for application.
Obviously if selected, everyone who wants a visa will need a passport.

Question. Can someone who has been through the process please direct me to where I do the police check?

I went on one site and it has "employment police check" and "volunteer police check". We need one for neither and one had a drop down with reasons for wanting the police check and VISA wasn't a thing so wouldn't let me proceed.

PLS HELP

Off the top of my head I think its item 33 and as Mijoro has stated the cost is $42 and does not require finger prints

Hi my number is OC13XX.... seems like this number can become current by Feb or March next year based on the December Bulletin... what are your thoughts...

I have already received confirmation that my documents were processed in July and just need number to become current...

Anyone else in the same boat??

I went on one site and it has "employment police check" and "volunteer police check". We need one for neither and one had a drop down with reasons for wanting the police check and VISA wasn't a thing so wouldn't let me proceed.

Go through the AFP site - and select "Commonwealth Employment/Purpose", and then "33 - Immigration/Citizenship".

Hello everyone,
I have read through the forums and I was hoping for some help for my situation. My case number is 0C18xx.
I am currently in the US on an e2 spouse visa.
I was wondering if there was a chance of getting an interview with such a high case number?
I am waiting to submit my ds260 as it will show immigrant intent and is my understanding will affect our ability to renew our current visa?
Thank you in advance for the help.

That number is roughly the same as OC900 in recent previous years. You will be current around March (ish).

That number is roughly the same as OC900 in recent previous years. You will be current around March (ish).
Thank you Britsimon for the response. I thought the number was too high to possibly get an interview (very high 1800s) so this makes me hopeful. I will be patient and wait and see what happens but would you recommend holding off till January/February onwards to submit DS260? Thank you in advance for any advice.

No one can really predict with any certainty that you will or won't get an interview with that CN - the best advise we can give is to wait and watch the VBs to see the pace that is set. You will not do any harm by waiting until next year before you being the process
Thank you Aidyn for the response. I have been researching as much as I can but I will continue to be patient and wait and see what happens in the next few months. I appreciate your advice.

Hi again,

I want to pay my USCIS fee but it says that in order to pay for it:

How to Pay the Fee
You must pay the fee online. The U.S. Embassy or Consulate will give you your:
  • A-Number (the letter “A” followed by 8 or 9 numbers);
  • DOS Case ID (3 letters followed by 9 or 10 numbers);
  • Instructions for paying the USCIS Immigrant Fee;
  • Immigrant Data Summary; and
  • Sealed immigrant visa packet.

I don't have an A-Number or a DOS Case ID.... I have checked the visa immigrant that was pasted into my passport and nothing... I am starting to stress out!