• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Oceania Selectees

Thanks friend, appreciate your help.
Submitted DS260 then received request for further documents, submission done. The Visa bulletin for October shows my number as current. But have not received any confirmation from KCC on my interview appointment and or request for any other documents. Could it be because my documents reached them just early last week...

So you won't be in October interviews. November probably.

Thanks friend, appreciate your help.
Submitted DS260 then received request for further documents, submission done. The Visa bulletin for October shows my number as current. But have not received any confirmation from KCC on my interview appointment and or request for any other documents. Could it be because my documents reached them just early last week...

If you only sent in your documents last week, it was too late for KCC to schedule you for October. You may be scheduled for November though, interview notification for Nov should be sent sometime from mid September.

If you only sent in your documents last week, it was too late for KCC to schedule you for October. You may be scheduled for November though, interview notification for Nov should be sent sometime from mid September.
Thanks friend your message very helpful indeed. Guess got to wait for Sept mid now :(

2020 crew let’s make a list of oc numbers so we can see who is up each month.

Just type your cn number and XX out the last digits

Hi all,

My husband's selectee number is 11XX. There seems to be some people with higher case numbers who have already received their email to send through documentation. Would there be a reason for this? I have already asked BritSimon if we should be concerned via his blog but just looking for some more solace on the situation.

Any support would be nice!

Hey Hev

Have you filled out the ds260 form? Also make sure you check your spam/junk folders as well. Good luck you have plenty of time so don’t stress about it. Just make sure your paperwork is correct. At this stage it’s probably too early for a police certificate etc.

Have a read thru the 2019 OC thread and that way you will have an idea of what’s going on.

Hey Hev

Have you filled out the ds260 form? Also make sure you check your spam/junk folders as well. Good luck you have plenty of time so don’t stress about it. Just make sure your paperwork is correct. At this stage it’s probably too early for a police certificate etc.

Have a read thru the 2019 OC thread and that way you will have an idea of what’s going on.

Hey mate thanks for the prompt reply.

I just got him to check through his spam but I might have another look later when we're home. He said theres nothing in there. It says SPAM gets deleted after 30 days though so it could have come and gone.

The ds260 was filled out in May.

Would they be asking for documents in order of case numbers meaning something in the form was wrong? Im pretty sure if was all up to scratch and if not I read they would email to say something is incomplete or needs fixing.

Lastly we got married 6 weeks ago so we're adding me to the application once the cert comes through. Reckon once im added we should just send documents just in-case the email was deleted? Do they get mad at that? Or should we contact them once we re-submit the ds260 asking if we missed the email.

Soz for the novel and thanks again.

Last edited:
Don’t quote me but I think he will have to ask for the ds260 form to be opened and you added to that.

I’m sure someone more knowledgeable will be along to confirm or rebuff that.

Hey Hev

Don’t quote me but I think he will have to ask for the ds260 form to be opened and you added to that.

I’m sure someone more knowledgeable will be along to confirm or rebuff that.

Oh yeah I’m already aware of that :)

I haven't seen anyone in OC with a number over 1000 be asked for documents yet.

You have a long way to go so no need to worry just yet. Wait for your marriage docs to come through, unlock the DS-260 and add you to his application.

If you want to send your docs in early you can, there is no harm in that - just be aware that if your police check is already completed and you don't interview until next year you may have to complete new police checks. I did that and just took both to my interview and it wasn't an issue.

You have a long way to go so no need to worry just yet. Wait for your marriage docs to come through, unlock the DS-260 and add you to his application.

If you want to send your docs in early you can, there is no harm in that - just be aware that if your police check is already completed and you don't interview until next year you may have to complete new police checks. I did that and just took both to my interview and it wasn't an issue.

Oh swear I read on here and on one of BritSimons posts that people with case numbers over 1000 have been asked for documents. But you’re right still a vvvv long way to go.

Thanks for the reply :)

Hey all! My # is OC17**

I’m currently on an E3 and have been putting this off because I don’t want to demonstrate immigrant intent if I have no shot of getting it. I noticed the bulletin is “CURRENT” for sept and 175 and below for October. Should I put in my DS260?

Thanks so much!

Hey all! My # is OC17**

I’m currently on an E3 and have been putting this off because I don’t want to demonstrate immigrant intent if I have no shot of getting it. I noticed the bulletin is “CURRENT” for sept and 175 and below for October. Should I put in my DS260?

Thanks so much!
Current is for those that are part of DV2019 so does not apply to you, DV2020 has just started with interviews beginning next month. If you are in the US on an E3 and wish to process AOS I suggest reading the 2020 AOS thread and checking out the spreadsheet. If you decide to do CP then we can help you here :)

M
Current is for those that are part of DV2019 so does not apply to you, DV2020 has just started with interviews beginning next month. If you are in the US on an E3 and wish to process AOS I suggest reading the 2020 AOS thread and checking out the spreadsheet. If you decide to do CP then we can help you here :)

Is this the 2020 thread?! Or have I stumbled onto the 2019 one? Sorry!

Oh whoops - you mean the AOS thread! Jumping on there.

Hi Aidyn,

See below comments from Staymelo. Number is in the OC17xx and asked for documents.. Seems odd and his/her number is extremely high. This is why I have been worried as my husbands is OC10XX. Thoughts?

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG