• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

Since you have a small baby you will be done in less than 3 hrs.
Yes, I was there last Thursday and everything was going quite smoothly. I had queued for 2 hours. My son's birth certificate was found to have a problem. I had to have it replaced and then I'll start the process all over again :rolleyes:

I don't know where to ask this question so please allow me to ask it here. After replacing my son's birth certificate, it came with an additional name that wasn't in the ecitizen form that I had taken to Nyayo house on Thursday. There's no way of editing the ecitizen passport form to add in the new name. Is that going to be a problem when applying for his passport?

Hi Kenyan family, I'm really having issues with applying for our passports. After queuing the whole of Thursday morning, my son's birth certificate was found to have an error. Now we are back to square one.
@Davie254 , did you succeed in getting yours?
I did all the processing am just waiting to see if i will have them soon

Yes, I was there last Thursday and everything was going quite smoothly. I had queued for 2 hours. My son's birth certificate was found to have a problem. I had to have it replaced and then I'll start the process all over again :rolleyes:

Hi Maggie
What time did you get to Nyayo house on Thursday. 2 hours is one of the shortest times I have heard guys say.
2020ers, hope we all get visas
Be Blessed