• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

I have a unique situation. My dv number is AF60***. I filled out DS 260 back in mid May 2019 and I was single at the time but dating someone. She got pregnant and now just had our baby girl a few days ago. I am confused on how to proceed. Do I need to quickly get a passport for the new born and add them to the DS 260 even knowing that the baby cannot immigrate with me? What about if I got married to my girlfriend, added them both then immigrate with them? Any Advil is greatly appreciated.

I have a unique situation. My dv number is AF60***. I filled out DS 260 back in mid May 2019 and I was single at the time but dating someone. She got pregnant and now just had our baby girl a few days ago. I am confused on how to proceed. Do I need to quickly get a passport for the new born and add them to the DS 260 even knowing that the baby cannot immigrate with me? What about if I got married to my girlfriend, added them both then immigrate with them? Any Advil is greatly appreciated.
Sorry meant to say “advice”

(Advil might be appropriate too.)

regardless what happens with who immigrates, you have to update to add your child to the DS. All (under 21 not USC) children must be detailed on the DS260. For that you just need a birth certificate. (The child can immigrate with you by the way if you add a DS for the child and get a passport. Obviously there are custody/family issues to think about and ) yes at this point you can certainly get married and add your new wife to your DS as well, and fill in a DS for her too. Despite the fact that you have a child you should still bring evidence to the interview to show that your relationship is genuine, the better if that evidence goes back before entry and selection.

by the way, this is definitely not a unique situation!

Hi every one a quick advice, My case is scheduled for 18th March, a friend of mine in Missouri is sending me the i-134 and also it stated on the DS-260 that its where i want my cards to be emailed. However i will be staying in Washington Seattle as another friend offered to house us for some time as we get together. Now i wanted to know if am asked that where am i going to stay while in the US should i tell the CO Missouri? or seattle. That is what i think is correct. Kindly advise ....

Hi every one a quick advice, My case is scheduled for 18th March, a friend of mine in Missouri is sending me the i-134 and also it stated on the DS-260 that its where i want my cards to be emailed. However i will be staying in Washington Seattle as another friend offered to house us for some time as we get together. Now i wanted to know if am asked that where am i going to stay while in the US should i tell the CO Missouri? or seattle. That is what i think is correct. Kindly advise ....
The truth

Another successful interview that happened today:)

MY US EMBASSY INTERVIEW

CASE NO 15K
MEDICALS DONE ON 23/1/2020
We(3 kids,wife and myself)arrived at the US Embassy few minutes to 6.am after parking my vehicle near Moroccan Embassy parking slots.
By 6.30am Security checkouts started.We were asked not to enter with earphones,chargers,nail cutters,any electronic gadgets (ex.phones)and any Sharp objects.
-Went to second maximum security check up and proceeded to the main interview hall.Was given token no 406 and told to wait outside.
After an hour we were called and taken to counter no 6. A friendly African lady greeted us and asked for original certificates,photocopies,pps etc.
All this time she checked my 2nl and took our fingerprints (me&wf).After a few minutes was given an invoice to pay to the cashiers(34,650×5).Paid to the cashier and was told to wait again outside.
It's took less than 20 minutes and we were ushered to counter no 8 and met a white guy who smiled welcomed us and took our fingerprints again.
After swearing in,we were asked the following questions.
-Andrew what do you do currently?
Me.Am a businessman.
-Which type of business?
Me.Answered
-Whats the relationship do you have with your host?
Me.A friend
-What s their occupation?
Me.Answered.
Have approved your visa!collect it in 2 wks through DHL.

Was guided on how to apply the green Card online

It's took less than 10mins.

Guys be confident and bold when answering questions.As long us all your documents are in order the rest is only a piece of a Cake!
-Thank you good people for the brotherly love especially in dealing with this interview preparations.

MY US EMBASSY INTERVIEW

CASE NO 15K
We(3 kids,wife and myself)arrived at the US Embassy few minutes to 6.am after parking my vehicle near Moroccan Embassy parking slots.
By 6.30am Security checkouts started.We were asked not to enter with earphones,chargers,nail cutters,any electronic gadgets (ex.phones)and any Sharp objects.
-Went to second maximum security check up and proceeded to the main interview hall.Was given token no 406 and told to wait outside.
After an hour we were called and taken to counter no 6. A friendly African lady greeted us and asked for original certificates,photocopies,pps etc.
All this time she checked my 2nl and took our fingerprints (me&wf).After a few minutes was given an invoice to pay to the cashiers(34,650×5).Paid to the cashier and was told to wait again outside.
It's took less than 20 minutes and we were ushered to counter no 8 and met a white guy who smiled welcomed us and took our fingerprints again.
Me.Am a businessman.
-Which type of business?
Me.Answered
Me.A friend
Me.Answered.

Guys be confident and bold when answering questions.As long us all your documents are in order the rest is only a piece of a Cake!
-Thank you good people for the brotherly love especially in dealing with this interview preparations.
Always sweet song to the ear
Thanks. Good news indeed

Today, I led my family to the IOM clinic in Gigiri for medical examinations and vaccinations. We were at the gate by 6.30am and were the 7th in the queue. We were ushered into the compound around 20mins past 7, and the long process commenced. We exited the facility past 4pm hungry, tired and with painful arms. Past medical history taken, optical, blood tests, x-rays and physical examinations (stripped) were done. In a nutshell, the IOM exercise needs patience and a deep pockets.

Today, I led my family to the IOM clinic in Gigiri for medical examinations and vaccinations. We were at the gate by 6.30am and were the 7th in the queue. We were ushered into the compound around 20mins past 7, and the long process commenced. We exited the facility past 4pm hungry, tired and with painful arms. Past medical history taken, optical, blood tests, x-rays and physical examinations (stripped) were done. In a nutshell, the IOM exercise needs patience and a deep pockets.
Thanks for the update.
That means its better to carry food for the kids or is there a food canteen where one can buy.

Thanks @adel2015 for the update. How many were you and what was the total cost for the whole procedure?

MY US EMBASSY INTERVIEW

CASE NO 15K
Me.Am a businessman.
-Which type of business?
Me.Answered
Me.A friend
Me.Answered.

Congs and Congs
A quick one, were their any questions for your wife?

My Sponsor wants to send me the I-134 for each one of us, plus supporting documents. He says that the IRS tax returns and a certified bank statement are sufficient. I want to hear from you, are these two supporting documents sufficient? Secondly, If he scanned all these things and sent them via email, is that acceptable by the US embassy?