• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

hallo everyone,,, what's happens if I don't have a Host?
I'll assume you meant sponsor? Please try to get one since you still have time. Majority of the people who have had their interviews at the US embassy in Nairobi are being asked for the l-134. Since you have a high case number, being put in AP could potentially cost you your green card. You have several months to prepare.
If you have enough funds to support yourself, which could be roughly $10,000 per person like @SuavePineapple pointed out, you might be able to prove that you won't be a public charge.

I'll assume you meant sponsor? Please try to get one since you still have time. Majority of the people who have had their interviews at the US embassy in Nairobi are being asked for the l-134. Since you have a high case number, being put in AP could potentially cost you your green card. You have several months to prepare.
If you have enough funds to support yourself, which could be roughly $10,000 per person like @SuavePineapple pointed out, you might be able to prove that you won't be a public charge.

Hey Family, Hope you all good, a quick one, How do i schedule for Medical. I managed to register my appointment with the Embassy, However i could not book an appointment with IOM, so i decided to send them an email for inquiry, any advise.

Great. Were you able to contact the embassy about your high school certificate?
I sort of did. So, apparently the embassy now doesn't take phone calls (only emails). Took some days for them to respond and they said to send it through DHL. I spoke to the Central Records Office for the county I was schooled in the US and they are only funded to mail using regular USPS. So I'm waiting on that to arrive. I had them mail one to the embassy and one to myself just in case. Praying it works out.

I sort of did. So, apparently the embassy now doesn't take phone calls (only emails). Took some days for them to respond and they said to send it through DHL. I spoke to the Central Records Office for the county I was schooled in the US and they are only funded to mail using regular USPS. So I'm waiting on that to arrive. I had them mail one to the embassy and one to myself just in case. Praying it works out.
I'll keep you in my prayers. I believe it will work out.

I sent them an email yesterday with no response, and i have been trying to call them with no response to. Has any one been successful on booking for medical and if yes how did they go about it?

I sent them an email yesterday with no response, and i have been trying to call them with no response to. Has any one been successful on booking for medical and if yes how did they go about it?

"Guys iom gigiri is closed from yesterday and today they will resume on monday.The staff is currently in retreat at naivasha."
Got this message from another forum maybe by Monday you will get a response.

Thanks for the update, i called IOM offices yesterday an i was told the same but i was advised to send an email booking appointment with our passport biodata and 2NL.