• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 AOS Only

I saw information about a person who was writing and following the AOS process with the same F1VISA in my native language. That person is from 2016 and is the same as the current spread sheet, except for the G325A.and I-944. (I understand I-944 is not mandatory at that time). Actually I came here from that person's information.

So that person basically stole my material and is now passing it around in some other language like they are the original owner. Too bad for the folks utilizing that because the information on it is obviously outdated. This is precisely why I don’t allow people to download the document.

After benefitting from me, rather than send people to the direct source of what they used to complete their process which was free of charge by the way, this person basically stole the material and is now passing it around in the own language. And they’re not smart enough to return to the source and keep updating their stolen good as the original one gets updated. That is why the person is still passing around the spreadsheet with outdated information such as the G-325 which is no longer in use for AOS still listed on their version. *smh*

By the way, it’s not true the I-944 wasn’t mandatory in 2016, that form wasn’t even in existence talkless of being in use back then.

So that person basically stole my material and is now passing it around in some other language like they are the original owner. Too bad for the folks utilizing that because the information on it is obviously outdated. This is precisely why I don’t allow people to download the document.

After benefitting from me, rather than send people to the direct source of what they used to complete their process which was free of charge by the way, this person basically stole the material and is now passing it around in the own language. And they’re not smart enough to return to the source and keep updating their stolen good as the original one gets updated. That is why the person is still passing around the spreadsheet with outdated information such as the G-325 which is no longer in use for AOS still listed on their version. *smh*

By the way, it’s not true the I-944 wasn’t mandatory in 2016, that form wasn’t even in existence talkless of being in use back then.

Some people are amazing huh. I had some muppet copy large chunks of my blog and pass it off as his.

I have similar feelings, too. My FO will not open until 7/27 and the USCIS furlough comes right after. They took my AOS administrative fee, but I may lose my once in a life time opportunity if they do not process my case before 9/30. : (
I worry about this Furlough thing too.

I'm sorry guys....It may have come across as a different nuance...
I found blog. She just blogged about how to the process of getting her green card. In it, she wrote that you should definitely check out this site, especially Sm1smom as amazing.
It helped me because it's only blog in my native language to explain how to do as F-1 of AOS.

Anyway, I’ll leave the section A# blank. and I won’t submit G-325. Thank you so much!

I worry about this Furlough thing too.
It doesn't make sense to feel worried about something that hasn't happened yet. In this way you have felt worried about it twice. Once before it has happened (which isn't decided yet) and once after it has happened.
On the other hand, this furlough will be temporary and it takes around 90 days so DV lottery cases are given priority. USCIS has 20,000 staff and when 13,400 are furloughed the remaining 6600 staff will work on DV lottery cases.

It doesn't make sense to feel worried about something that hasn't happened yet. In this way you have felt worried about it twice. Once before it has happened (which isn't decided yet) and once after it has happened.
On the other hand, this furlough will be temporary and it takes around 90 days so DV lottery cases are given priority. USCIS has 20,000 staff and when 13,400 are furloughed the remaining 6600 staff will work on DV lottery cases.

Really? 6600 staff will work on what is usually 1000-1500 total cases per full year ? Doesn’t sound very efficient.

And what make you think that the dv 2020 will have priority during a furlough?

Really? 6600 staff will work on what is usually 1000-1500 total cases per full year ? Doesn’t sound very efficient.
Part of DV lottery cases should have already been adjudicated. The remaining cases are already in Field Offices ready to be scheduled for interviews or about to be adjudicated.

Last edited:
And what make you think that the dv 2020 will have priority during a furlough?
First of all since furlough will be temporary the rationale dictates they will give priority to time sensitive case like DV lottery.
Second, a few while ago when there was a hold on green card applications there were a few number of categories exempted from the hold. DV lottery was among those categories on a par with humanitarian cases such as asylum.

Part of DV lottery cases should have already been adjudicated. The remaining cases are already in Field Offices ready to be scheduled for interviews or about to be adjudicated.
exactly, but you said all 6600 people would be working on DV. Why on earth would they need to have so many people dedicated to so few cases?

First of all since furlough will be temporary the rationale dictates they will give priority to time sensitive case like DV lottery.
Second, a few while ago when there was a hold on green card applications there were a few number of categories exempted from the hold. DV lottery was among those categories on a par with humanitarian cases such as asylum.
Huh? No AOS cases were subject to the ban.

exactly, but you said all 6600 people would be working on DV. Why on earth would they need to have so many people dedicated to so few cases?

I think that he wanted just to say that will be enough people still working on dv,not that all 6600 will work only on dv....i think.

I think it is just an languange/meaning mistake!
I normally do even worse! :)