• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

Ok guys thank you for defending me but it's all right everybody can think whatever they want. If you were coming here to ask politely for evidence or more information, I would be more than happy to share with you. I was frustrated just as you are until Thursday and then, everything swirled around. If there are questions I will answer and keep in mind that in no way I would make up things like this, in times like this.

There were only 36 selectees for Sweden for DV2020 - easy to see how they can quickly get you all in even right at the end! Good luck with the medicals and final step of the process.
Yes you are right but this consulate /embassy is covering 3 countries: Sweden, Norway and Denmark. I am from Norway. There were this year a total of ca 80 cases for dv lottery this year. We drove in total 14 hours, have been in the consulate for 4 hours, and drove back home other 14 hours. We couldn't have hotel in Sweden just because of corona. This way was considered transit and we do not need quarantine. And yes, the lady that was taking our documents said that they have very few with DV visas, but they do work with other cases. And, the consulate is not working at full capacity.

Yes you are right but this consulate /embassy is covering 3 countries: Sweden, Norway and Denmark. I am from Norway. There were this year a total of ca 80 cases for dv lottery this year. We drove in total 14 hours, have been in the consulate for 4 hours, and drove back home other 14 hours. We couldn't have hotel in Sweden just because of corona. This way was considered transit and we do not need quarantine. And yes, the lady that was taking our documents said that they have very few with DV visas, but they do work with other cases. And, the consulate is not working at full capacity.
woooooo

Is it possible to check how many people who came up in the lottery have not yet been summoned for an interview(from all the world)? and how many in each country there are?or if somebody can tell me how much cases was in Israel and how much still waiting for interview ?

Is it possible to check how many people who came up in the lottery have not yet been summoned for an interview(from all the world)? and how many in each country there are?or if somebody can tell me how much cases was in Israel and how much still waiting for interview ?
I doubt anyone can give you the kind of real time information you’re looking for. There were only 128 selectees for Israel last year, but does the embassy deal with any neighboring countries? And of course the numbers only give chargeability based on birth. There is a large proportion of Israelis who are foreign born, so who knows example how many Russian/FSU chargeable are resident in Israel?

How about you mind your own business rather than make baseless accusations. No one needs to justify *anything* to *you*, and nothing the OP said was out of line with the experience of lots of other cases.
Makes me all tingly when Simon and Suzie get their big sticks out and WHACK someone :cool:

Hello everyone! My interview went smooth and better than i was expecting. Got my visa approved! Thank you for everyone who were providing important information and helping people like me!.
Congratulations! A real example of being positive ... We are here waiting for extension group 5..

Hello everyone! My interview went smooth and better than i was expecting. Got my visa approved! Thank you for everyone who were providing important information and helping people like me!.
congratulations I'm really glad about that.

I hope will know about our faith today. I feel like I'm loosing it, can't help this anxiety.

We had the interview on the 17th of September in Sydney, and I just got the visa issued.

I mean it's quite messy this year.
Firstly they scheduled with a wrong date and then confirmed the right date at the last minute.
Then they asked for a new police certificate, but a couple of days later they told us no need for a new one as long as it's valid.
Finally, it's approved and issued!

Here's the timeline:

05/05/2020 The interview has been canceled
09/10/2020 The Interview has been rescheduled
09/17/2020 Interviewed
09/28/2020 Visa issued!

Thanks for all you guys here !