• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

My number is eu43***. im not from Russia, but it seems after so many years of playing I will end up playing again if there is still lottery :)

My number is eu43***. im not from Russia, but it seems after so many years of playing I will end up playing again if there is still lottery :)
I would give chances to these numbers, but Ukraine scares me with CN30,000. They will take all visas for Europe.

Hey guys, every time I try to login to see the results of DV 2020, the web page says the server IP address could not be found. I have been trying to go on the site since yesterday. Is it just I or everyone is facing this problem. If anyone can advise on what to do. Thanks

Hey guys, every time I try to login to see the results of DV 2020, the web page says the server IP address could not be found. I have been trying to go on the site since yesterday. Is it just I or everyone is facing this problem. If anyone can advise on what to do. Thanks
Just wait a few more hours or days

¡Hello everybody!

I have CNEU32XXX. (By the way, I'm from Spain)

How is it that there are so high numbers, like the 49XXX or the 549XX mentioned above?

Does anybody know what has been the highest numbers over the last couple years?

I would guess they try to adjust the CN with a margin of error to make sure the 50000 DVs are issued, so the higher CN seen around, better chances for the below numbers, isn't it?

¡Hello everybody!

I have CNEU32XXX. (By the way, I'm from Spain)

How is it that there are so high numbers, like the 49XXX or the 549XX mentioned above?

Does anybody know what has been the highest numbers over the last couple years?

I would guess they try to adjust the CN with a margin of error to make sure the 50000 DVs are issued, so the higher CN seen around, better chances for the below numbers, isn't it?

Congrats ! You can check the historical numbers over there: http://britsimonsays.com/historical-visa-bulletin-numbers/

Thank you, @Frantz
I actually meant the highest known numbers that people have had so we can see if this high numbers results in higher numbers on the bulletin.
Does anyone have that kind of information?

Hi everyone!first time on this forum.
its my first time applying for dv lottery and Ive been selected.But my situation is that Im in US already, pending derivative asylum.
waiting for interview almost 4 years. my visa expired long time ago.
1.are there any chances to successfully proceed with dv lottery?
2.what if I'll try,but would ineligible,would it do any bad,since we still have asylum pending?
my lottery number is EU000083**. is it good or bad?

Hello everybody! It's me again. I was selected (again) with an even worse number than before... but it is great to be here in this journey with you guys!
SA27XX

Hi Veronica. These SA numbers seem to very high especially with our experience

Hi Veronica. These SA numbers seem to very high especially with our experience
Definitely too high! 1000 over my previous attempt. I have no hopes, but will enjoy this year.
Also, maybe my country will get free, so we need people inside to fix it.

its my first time applying for dv lottery and Ive been selected.But my situation is that Im in US already, pending derivative asylum.
2.what if I'll try,but would ineligible,would it do any bad,since we still have asylum pending?

For what I understand, if you are illegally in US, the'll deny your visa. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

That is a very low number, which is good.

You have a chance to get your green card. Go to AOS topic and read previous posts. People have got their green card in USA with pending asylum years before.

Thank you, @Frantz
I actually meant the highest known numbers that people have had so we can see if this high numbers results in higher numbers on the bulletin.
Does anyone have that kind of information?
There are stats from previous years on the Department of State's website. Someone also compiled the total selected applicants by region in a table on the Diversity Immigrant Visa Wikipedia page. I can't post the links but you should be able to find them easily with a Google search!