• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

Yes .
But I was given a comfirmation number to check on 5 May 2020.

No, you’re NOT a current DV2020 selectee. You’ve not been selected at the moment. All you’ve done is submitted an entry like millions of other hopefuls waiting to find out if you’re selected or not in May 2020. Trying to find out if you’re qualified at this point is a waste of everyone’s time - your current grades, educational qualifications or work experience has no bearing on the selection process. Wait until May 2020 to see if you’re selected, then you can follow up with finding out if you meet the educational qualification requirements or not.

I'm curious how did you get to this link
I am on this page Interview then clicked on Next at the bottom and landed on this Prepare for the Interview
Thanks

I found it like this https://lmgtfy.com/?q=us+visa+medical&pp=1&s=g

Knowing which result to click on helps of course. (I was specifically looking for the CDC page here which lists the diseases that matter.)

Also, if you look at your second link properly, there is a link on it to the DOS medical examination page which is the one I posted first.

My girlfriend won DV 2020 with the name “Ellen Serwah Ampofo “ but on her passport and her WASSCE, it is originally showing “Ellen *Serwaa* Ampofo.
Please can that cause a problem?

I need an advice and directives.
Thank you

My girlfriend won DV 2020 with the name “Ellen Serwah Ampofo “ but on her passport and her WASSCE, it is originally showing “Ellen *Serwaa* Ampofo.
Please can that cause a problem?

I need an advice and directives.
Thank you
Let us wait experts comments. My advise is on DS260 you need to enter information as shown on your passport. I believe that small mistake some embassies will tolerate this kind of mistake.

Hi Guys, would like to get assistance on my marriage certificate, when filling DS260 I have put the white wedding date, the civil mariage from the magistrate officer was held 3 months before. So I already received the email for submission of documents. I don’t know what to do ?? Please advise.
1. Do I need to ask them to open my DS 260?
2. Do I have to send them both mariage certificate from the magistrate court and the white weeding certificate from church and explain by email.

Please assist.
Thank you!

Hi Guys, would like to get assistance on my marriage certificate, when filling DS260 I have put the white wedding date, the civil mariage from the magistrate officer was held 3 months before. So I already received the email for submission of documents. I don’t know what to do ?? Please advise.
1. Do I need to ask them to open my DS 260?
2. Do I have to send them both mariage certificate from the magistrate court and the white weeding certificate from church and explain by email.

Please assist.
Thank you!

Technically speaking, the civil marriage date is your official date, that’s the one you should have listed on the DS260. I suggest you unlock the form, correct the date before sending in your documents. Once you do that, you only send in the civil marriage certificate.

Technically speaking, the civil marriage date is your official date, that’s the one you should have listed on the DS260. I suggest you unlock the form, correct the date before sending in your documents. Once you do that, you only send in the civil marriage certificate.
Thanks

Good morning everyone . Today is 18th if the month , I believe we will have January Visa Bulletin at the end of the day .