• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

Hi Guys, would like to get assistance on my marriage certificate, when filling DS260 I have put the white wedding date, the civil mariage from the magistrate officer was held 3 months before. So I already received the email for submission of documents. I don’t know what to do ?? Please advise.
1. Do I need to ask them to open my DS 260?
2. Do I have to send them both mariage certificate from the magistrate court and the white weeding certificate from church and explain by email.

Please assist.
Thank you!

Like Susie said, only MTL does interviews for immigrant visa,
but in my case I changed the location from Canada to Italy a few months ago.
Yes I remember you wanted to change the location, good luck and let us know

Thanks Susie for your response, please what you mean by experience application, there is any specific form or application to prepare if i would like to proceed with work experience?
- There is any specific procedure i have to follow during interview if i am applying with job title? Or just when i go to the embassy or during interview i have to inform the CO that i am processing based on work experience?
- Last month when i was in US the airport border officier advised me to get a new passport as there was no free space to stamp ( all passport pages been used due to many travels) so that is why i have submit a request and now waiting my new passport to put in the DS and submit immediately , so there is any problem if my case is curent and the DS submission delayed till end of November?

Thanks Susie for your response, please what you mean by experience application, there is any specific form or application to prepare if i would like to proceed with work experience?
- There is any specific procedure i have to follow during interview if i am applying with job title? Or just when i go to the embassy or during interview i have to inform the CO that i am processing based on work experience?
- Last month when i was in US the airport border officier advised me to get a new passport as there was no free space to stamp ( all passport pages been used due to many travels) so that is why i have submit a request and now waiting my new passport to put in the DS and submit immediately , so there is any problem if my case is curent and the DS submission delayed till end of November?

Ok, if you need to wait for a passport I guess you could delay. It will just mean you interview later.

Britsimon has useful information on how to present a case for work experience. https://britsimonsays.com/education-or-work-experience-qualifying-for-the-dv-lottery/

Hi All,
I have two questions to clarify, which are,
01. I have received further documents email and do I have to send documents other than required documents such as educational, work experience?
02. I have submitted an entry for DV2021 and fill it without using uppercase. Example (John Doe) is it can be a matter?

Hi All,
I have two questions to clarify, which are,
01. I have received further documents email and do I have to send documents other than required documents such as educational, work experience?
02. I have submitted an entry for DV2021 and fill it without using uppercase. Example (John Doe) is it can be a matter?

1. Follow the instructions on the email you received. Send precisely what has been requested - no more, no less.

2. Irrelevant.

Hello guys
Iam DVLOTTERY winner my case number is 2020AF14xx when I get first 1NL i didn't have passport, I took me to 2 month to get one when I get the passport there is another problem the birth date was wrong so I have to replace the passport when i does it already pass October.
Now I summit DS260 on October 27 and I don't know what to do.
My question is
1.do I wait until KCC process the DS260 and ask me the supporting document.
2. Since my VB is pass can I get another shot.
Thank you man.

Hello guys
Iam DVLOTTERY winner my case number is 2020AF14xx when I get first 1NL i didn't have passport, I took me to 2 month to get one when I get the passport there is another problem the birth date was wrong so I have to replace the passport when i does it already pass October.
Now I summit DS260 on October 27 and I don't know what to do.
My question is
1.do I wait until KCC process the DS260 and ask me the supporting document.
2. Since my VB is pass can I get another shot.
Thank you man.

1. You can go ahead and submit the applicable documents to KCC since your CN is already current, without waiting for KCC to send an email request for them.

2. Yes you’re still eligible to be scheduled for an interview.

Thank you
one more thing do I need to send email into KCC about why I didn't submit my Ds260 early,or just continue the process and send the supporting document.

thank you Sm1smom for your great support.
My friend is DVLOTTERY winner his case number is 2020AF11××× his CN will become current in December.
he submitted DS260 and supporting document and get KCC the reply that he send all the required document and they are scheduling for an interview so
1.when does he expect his 2NL latter.
2.does this healthcare care have any impact on the DVLOTTERY lottery interview.
Eventhough the the law is Temporarily restrain order but the DVLOTTERY website is not still removed the healthcare proclamation.

thank you Sm1smom for your great support.
My friend is DVLOTTERY winner his case number is 2020AF11××× his CN will become current in December.
he submitted DS260 and supporting document and get KCC the reply that he send all the required document and they are scheduling for an interview so
1.when does he expect his 2NL latter.
2.does this healthcare care have any impact on the DVLOTTERY lottery interview.
Eventhough the the law is Temporarily restrain order but the DVLOTTERY website is not still removed the healthcare proclamation.

1. I don’t know. Your friend will get the 2NL when KCC sends it.
2. It shouldn’t have an impact for now since there’s a temporary ruling against it.

Has anyone with a higher case number who sent documents recieved a confitmation that they were processed?

I sent mine 2.5 weeks ago and still recieved no mail from KCC... Do you think I need to contact them? (my case number is pretty high)

Has anyone with a higher case number who sent documents recieved a confitmation that they were processed?

I sent mine 2.5 weeks ago and still recieved no mail from KCC... Do you think I need to contact them? (my case number is pretty high)
I think it is still early for your friend. I too sent it about two weeks back and they auto replied that they will process within 3 to 6 weeks if they don't reply within six weeks send email asking. I guess many people sent their documents within this period after receiving emails (even those who did not send ds-260 received email requesting documents I know some people who did not know they were winners before the e-mail) it is possible that KCC can not process all of the documents at once

You should expect an email from KCC in the next 3-6 weeks. If you do not hear from KCC after 6 weeks, please contact KCCDV@state.gov to confirm all of your documents have been received, and you are ready to be scheduled for an interview

Hello guys.
my friend case number 2020AF11xxx his CN will become current on December hr send all the required documents to KCC the DS260 and the supporting document but the address of his sponsor that he wrote in DS260 changed.
My question is
1.how can he change the address since he cannot re open his DS260 because it take time to reproces the DS260.

Hello guys.
my friend case number 2020AF11xxx his CN will become current on December hr send all the required documents to KCC the DS260 and the supporting document but the address of his sponsor that he wrote in DS260 changed.
My question is
1.how can he change the address since he cannot re open his DS260 because it take time to reproces the DS260.
He can change the address at the interview

Hello all. I have a question, may be it was mentioned somewhere but I can't find the answer.

I would like experienced people

1. how do Medicals look like?
2. What does the doctor check?
3. Which condition can disqualify the applicant?

Hello all. I have a question, may be it was mentioned somewhere but I can't find the answer.

I would like experienced people

1. how do Medicals look like?
2. What does the doctor check?
3. Which condition can disqualify the applicant?

1 & 2 Exam description included here https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...ew/interview-prepare/medical-examination.html

FAQs https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...terview-prepare/medical-examination-faqs.html

3. Mainly “Communicable diseases of public health significance”, refusal to have required vaccines, or conditions under which the applicant is likely to harm self or others (including alcohol or drug dependency). This information is included here -
- general info https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/exams/medical-examination.html
- communicable diseases list https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/exams/diseases-vaccines-included.html#comm

1 & 2 Exam description included here https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...ew/interview-prepare/medical-examination.html

FAQs https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...terview-prepare/medical-examination-faqs.html

3. Mainly “Communicable diseases of public health significance”, refusal to have required vaccines, or conditions under which the applicant is likely to harm self or others (including alcohol or drug dependency). This information is included here -
- general info https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/exams/medical-examination.html
- communicable diseases list https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/exams/diseases-vaccines-included.html#comm
Thank you very much @SusieQQQ for this helpful information.