DV 2020 All Selectees

Excellent news for DV2020. They have implemented some new disqualification method (prior to announcement) creating MASSIVE hole rates (low density).

I am posting a long rambling video about it - but basically - good news all ound. I'm not saying all regions will be current yet - but some will...
They have implemented it as of DV2020?

WBA

My CN is AF339xx, I counted the number of African selectees, we are 31000 roughly African selectees, is there any chance that my number becomes current?

SusieQQQ

Excellent news for DV2020. They have implemented some new disqualification method (prior to announcement) creating MASSIVE hole rates (low density).

I am posting a long rambling video about it - but basically - good news all ound. I'm not saying all regions will be current yet - but some will...
a rare few of us hate watching videos, will there be a text explanation?

Since 2011 this the first time selectee from Ghana has being this very low 1,343 which suggests that there's has being a strick means of selection and disqualification!!

SusieQQQ

Since 2011 this the first time selectee from Ghana has being this very low 1,343 which suggests that there's has being a strick means of selection and disqualification!!
That was my thought

I am wondering if there is a new photo disqualification tool - either cutting out duplicates or otherwise stricter - both of which reduce the agent factor (many "agents" reuse photos year after year)

I've just seen the video Britsimon and just want to say - thank you so much for doing such an amazing work. I followed your work previous years as well but now when I am actually "in the game" it truly means a lot.
Looking forward to second one as well!