• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

Hi all :)
I am also part of Team Selectees this year!

CN: AF22XXX

Is there any chance that i might make it to the interview?
Is my CN too high?
When do you think my case can be current after submitting DS 260 Some few days after results where out?

That number is fine. As for when - probably early 2020. But - patience. It is too early to know anything for sure.

Hi all :)
I am also part of Team Selectees this year!

CN: AF22XXX

Is there any chance that i might make it to the interview?
Is my CN too high?
When do you think my case can be current after submitting DS 260 Some few days after results where out?

That’s a fairly low number for Africa.

Hey everybody!
Might be a dumb question but when submitting the additional documents requested by the KCC, do we need to submit a scan of the passport that includes also all the blank pages?
My passport is fairly new and most of the pages are blank.

Thanks!

<<After KCC receives and processes the DS-260 application form for you and your accompanying family members, you will receive instructions for how to scan and upload required supporting documents.>>

Heloo every one. Thank you for your support for each question. As one of selectee of dv2020 and always finish completing Ds260. For this message below for travel.state.gov who can know how many times should we wait this notification? Thank you for your answer?

Hey everybody!
Might be a dumb question but when submitting the additional documents requested by the KCC, do we need to submit a scan of the passport that includes also all the blank pages?
My passport is fairly new and most of the pages are blank.

Thanks!

Just the biographic page and any other page with a US visa (I think?). Definitely not the blank pages.

<<After KCC receives and processes the DS-260 application form for you and your accompanying family members, you will receive instructions for how to scan and upload required supporting documents.>>

Heloo every one. Thank you for your support for each question. As one of selectee of dv2020 and always finish completing Ds260. For this message below for travel.state.gov who can know how many times should we wait this notification? Thank you for your answer?

This is the first full year with the new document procedure so we don't know. Wait and see.

Is anyone having issues submitting their DS260 form? I’m having issues submitting my application after reviewing it with my esignature and was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat?

Is anyone having issues submitting their DS260 form? I’m having issues submitting my application after reviewing it with my esignature and was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat?
You may want to advise if there is an error message and what that is so we can possibly help you better.

You may want to advise if there is an error message and what that is so we can possibly help you better.

It’s basically those arrows next to the space where I enter my case number (indicating that I need to fill it in/error) even though my case number is correct. So I can’t click the button to take me to the confirmation page when I’m e-signing it. When I tried it on a different computer, I can’t even click the review button to review my application before signing it.

It’s basically those arrows next to the space where I enter my case number (indicating that I need to fill it in/error) even though my case number is correct. So I can’t click the button to take me to the confirmation page when I’m e-signing it. When I tried it on a different computer, I can’t even click the review button to review my application before signing it.

For instance, the attached is what I’m dealing with. It won’t let me proceed because I have the arrow next to my case number even though my case number is entered correctly and so I can’t sign it.

Attachments

• B452470A-7CF1-46CD-8380-86CD27A03A9A.jpeg
    B452470A-7CF1-46CD-8380-86CD27A03A9A.jpeg
    320.9 KB · Views: 31
For instance, the attached is what I’m dealing with. It won’t let me proceed because I have the arrow next to my case number even though my case number is entered correctly and so I can’t sign it.
Remove the zeros that are after your region code
Example, if your case number is 2020OC00000256 just put 2020OC256

Two more questions now that the DS 260 form has been submitted:

1. Can you use the photo that you used to submit the lottery entry?
2. Now that the form has been submitted, can I book holidays to the US or can I not visit the US ever since it is immigrant intent?

Hello all,

I win possibility to get green card. My number is 2020EU000008XX
Whats is mean? That i can be invited to interview quickly? Or not? "Quickly" it could be when? After 1-2-...-5 month?

Why i ask. I live in Nicaragua, but I'm from Lithuania. To interview will go in Nicaragua.
But many documents i need to take from Lithuania. Some of them like document from Police are valid just 6month yes?
And i need translate its to english yes?
They must be with apostille or no?

Thanks for all help !

Hello all,

I win possibility to get green card. My number is 2020EU000008XX
Whats is mean? That i can be invited to interview quickly? Or not? "Quickly" it could be when? After 1-2-...-5 month?

Why i ask. I live in Nicaragua, but I'm from Lithuania. To interview will go in Nicaragua.
But many documents i need to take from Lithuania. Some of them like document from Police are valid just 6month yes?
And i need translate its to english yes?
They must be with apostille or no?

Thanks for all help !

Yes, you will probably interview early. Suggest you get your documents from Lithuania as soon as you can. Police certificates for immigrant visa purposes are valid for one year after date of issue. Yes, they must be translated to English. Make sure you read both the general instructions and any Nicaragua-specific ones.

Hey all!
I forgot to put in my DS260 2 jobs from 2018, one in which I worked 3 days and the other one I worked 2 days (on call jobs from Manpower so technically my employer will be Manpower right?), and one from 2017 in which I worked just one day, should I include them all?
Also, in 2 months more or less I will be traveling to US for just a night and then go back to Canada to activate my work permit (that way I won't get the flagpole stamp again), should I ask KCC to re-unlock it or should I just tell them all of this on the day of the interview (maybe at the window before getting called by the counselor)

I also have this question about job related in the DS 260.

-In a case where you didn't select or input any job in your DS 260, will it affect your chances of making it to the interview?

-Still you had a couple of jobs in the past 3 years but you completely lost contact with your employers, i know its crazy!! and some of which wasn't registered with the government, Do you think its advisable to leave out this section of job related blank since you wont have the necessary contacts to fill in??

-Lastly in a case where your father is of late and you cant remember or better still you dont know his date of birth but you can that of your mother whose still alive, do you think not knowing that of your father might affect you in one way or the other?

I also have this question about job related in the DS 260.

-In a case where you didn't select or input any job in your DS 260, will it affect your chances of making it to the interview?

-Still you had a couple of jobs in the past 3 years but you completely lost contact with your employers, i know its crazy!! and some of which wasn't registered with the government, Do you think its advisable to leave out this section of job related blank since you wont have the necessary contacts to fill in??

-Lastly in a case where your father is of late and you cant remember or better still you dont know his date of birth but you can that of your mother whose still alive, do you think not knowing that of your father might affect you in one way or the other?
Nothing you write in the ds260 will affect whether or not you get an interview. You can explain any discrepancies to the interviewer. You should always answer to the best of your ability what is true, remember you are signing this under penalty of perjury.