• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019

Sofiaa

Hey, everybody,
I m selected for dv2019 AF40***
I’m new to this forum after I looked everywhere for information from Moroccan experiences ...
But I haven't seen anything . if someone is there please shear your experince with us
So my question is : I alerady sent The ds260 in june 2018 , only the online registration therr's any photographs or something else I need to send if yes , how I can come back and send it and change if i have put something wrong ?

I m lost please heeelp me

There’s no requirement to upload photo with the DS260 submission. If you need to update the already submitted form, you’ll need to contact KCC and request for them to unlock your form - instructions on how to contact KCC can be found on your selectee notification letter, refer to it.

Your CN is on the high end, it will be a couple of months before it becomes current. KCC will send you an email later on (before your CN becomes current) asking you to email some documents to them, so watch out for the email.

Hello everybody ,
I m a dv2019 lottery winner
I have a question about Documents Required , I alerday prepare all the documents that KCC ask me for
But I m cofused about if I need to taransalte it in english
(All documents not in English, or in the official language of the country in which application for a visa is being made, must be accompanied by certified translations.) that waht KCC answer me .
So like I m from morroco, my documents are in arabic in the official language of my country so i don't need to translate in english or I m wrong

Sorry for my english and thank you for your help

Please do you have any idea , how it takes for the next stage/he next email .
Thnaks for your help