• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 AOS Only

Photo id/1040/W2/Payslips

No, the I134 is financially unenforceable.
Thank you. would you please tell me how much his income should be to be qualified to support me? What are the criterias he should meet to be accepted as a supporter?

One more question. Is it really nessasary to put i134 in my AOS package? Because when people see the title of the i134 form they panic of responsibility. Was wondering is it possible to not including this form in my AOS package reject my case without interview?

Do you think is it better to get i134 form for my case but do not include it in my AOS package and bring it to my interview session. If the IO asks for financial document then i present it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. would you please tell me how much his income should be to be qualified to support me? What are the criterias he should meet to be accepted as a supporter?

One more question. Is it really nessasary to put i134 in my AOS package? Because when people see the title of the i134 form they panic of responsibility. Was wondering is it possible to not including this form in my AOS package reject my case without interview?

Do you think is it better to get i134 form for my case but do not include it in my AOS package and bring it to my interview session. If the IO asks for financial document then i present it.

1. Sponsors income needs to be at or above the minimum poverty guideline level applicable to both their household and yours combined together. See PVG for Affidavit of Support for additional information on sponsors’ income. Sponsor needs to be a USC or LPR.

2. I will not respond to this, because we already had a lengthy conversation about it in the past. Someone else may be willing to respond.

3. You can do that if you like.

Hi Mom and fellow AOSers,

Just an update: I mailed my AOS Package off to Chicago Lockbox via FedEx today. Very excited (and nervous) for the whole process to begin!

I have included some images to show how I assembled my Package in hopes that it might help others. Thank you to everyone who gave me any advice along the way - I really appreciate it.
IMG_6602_sml.jpgIMG_6603_sml.jpgIMG_6604_sml.jpgIMG_6605_sml.jpgIMG_6606_sml.jpg
Here is the order I stacked my documents in. This was also stated on my Cover Sheet. I used the order instructions from here as a good reference: https://www.uscis.gov/forms-filing-tips (link listed in AOS Spreadsheet) - as well as the order in which the AOS Package is listed in the AOS Spreadsheet.
_ _ _

- x1 Personal Check of $1,225 - Filing Fee ($1,140) and Biometrics ($85)
- x2 Identical recent color Passport photos
- Form I-693 - Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record (Sealed Envelope)
- Form G-1145 - e-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance
- Form I-485 - Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status

SUPPORTING EVIDENCE:

Evidence of Eligibility: (Blue)
- Copy of DV-2019 Selectee Notification Letter
- Copy of AOS Notification Letter from KCC
- Copy of DV Administration Fee Payment Receipt of $330 to Department of State

Identification Documents: (Yellow)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of current Passport biographic and photograph page
- Copy of US Visa: E3
- Copy of current I-94

Educational Documents: (Pink)
- Copy of High School Certificate
- Copy of Certificate of Applied Learning
- Copy of University Degree

Employment Documents: (Green)
- Employment Verification Letter
- Copy of SSN/Social Security Card
- Copy of W-2’s
- Copy of most recent Pay Stubs

Financial Support Documentation: (Cream)
- Copy of 2017 Tax Return Transcript
- I-134 Affidavit of Support
I-134 Supporting Evidence (Provided in Duplicate):
- Copy of Sponsor’s US Passport and California Drivers License
- Copy of Sponsor’s 1099’s (x3)
- Copy of Sponsor’s 2016 Form 1040 - Tax Return Summary Page
- Copy of Sponsor’s Bank Statements (x3)
_ _ _

Each section of the Supporting Evidence was individually held together with small Binder Clips, with a colored sheet of paper acting as a cover sheet for visual reference to what each section holds. I also used Paper Clips to assemble documents with multiple pages.

I then used two large Binder Clips to hold the whole stack together and placed the entire package inside a large Zip-Lock bag (protect from any rain or damp weather). The package then went inside a padded envelope with a piece of foam core board underneath to prevent the package from bending and creasing during travel.

I hope this helps anyway yet to send off their's. Please see the photos for visual references. And of course, happy to answer any questions about my Package.

Thank you to Mom and everyone else who's responded for your help. I will continue to update my Timeline and let you know any breaking news as the process goes forward.

:)

At our interview, we were told that we should get a welcome letter or an RFE within 2 weeks, that time is up now and I would imagine a good reason for an infopass.

When I called them up, they really weren't keen on scheduling me one, and said that they can see that currently August 2018 applications are being processed. Obviously this is wrong because DV2018 is over. I told her (nicely) that her information is inaccurate, and that prompted her to ping me for another call from someone to schedule an infopass.

It was like I tapped into some policy, because as soon as I suggested to her that her information was not correct, she was more than happy to set up another scheduling phone call.

It's kind of disheartening because I feel like I'm being penalised due only to my location. If I lived an a smaller city, I could book an infopass whenever I like, but now it's such a big hassle to do it.

At our interview, we were told that we should get a welcome letter or an RFE within 2 weeks, that time is up now and I would imagine a good reason for an infopass.

When I called them up, they really weren't keen on scheduling me one, and said that they can see that currently August 2018 applications are being processed. Obviously this is wrong because DV2018 is over. I told her (nicely) that her information is inaccurate, and that prompted her to ping me for another call from someone to schedule an infopass.

It was like I tapped into some policy, because as soon as I suggested to her that her information was not correct, she was more than happy to set up another scheduling phone call.

It's kind of disheartening because I feel like I'm being penalised due only to my location. If I lived an a smaller city, I could book an infopass whenever I like, but now it's such a big hassle to do it.
You spoke to someone who thought you were ordinary AOS, not DV. That’s why she mentioned August 2018. Anyway if it’s exactly 2 weeks, I’d give it another few days before chasing after them.

Hi Mom and fellow AOSers,

Just an update: I mailed my AOS Package off to Chicago Lockbox via FedEx today. Very excited (and nervous) for the whole process to begin!

I have included some images to show how I assembled my Package in hopes that it might help others. Thank you to everyone who gave me any advice along the way - I really appreciate it.
View attachment 982View attachment 983View attachment 984View attachment 985View attachment 986
Here is the order I stacked my documents in. This was also stated on my Cover Sheet. I used the order instructions from here as a good reference: https://www.uscis.gov/forms-filing-tips (link listed in AOS Spreadsheet) - as well as the order in which the AOS Package is listed in the AOS Spreadsheet.
_ _ _

- x1 Personal Check of $1,225 - Filing Fee ($1,140) and Biometrics ($85)
- x2 Identical recent color Passport photos
- Form I-693 - Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record (Sealed Envelope)
- Form G-1145 - e-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance
- Form I-485 - Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status

SUPPORTING EVIDENCE:

Evidence of Eligibility: (Blue)
- Copy of DV-2019 Selectee Notification Letter
- Copy of AOS Notification Letter from KCC
- Copy of DV Administration Fee Payment Receipt of $330 to Department of State

Identification Documents: (Yellow)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of current Passport biographic and photograph page
- Copy of US Visa: E3
- Copy of current I-94

Educational Documents: (Pink)
- Copy of High School Certificate
- Copy of Certificate of Applied Learning
- Copy of University Degree

Employment Documents: (Green)
- Employment Verification Letter
- Copy of SSN/Social Security Card
- Copy of W-2’s
- Copy of most recent Pay Stubs

Financial Support Documentation: (Cream)
- Copy of 2017 Tax Return Transcript
- I-134 Affidavit of Support
I-134 Supporting Evidence (Provided in Duplicate):
- Copy of Sponsor’s US Passport and California Drivers License
- Copy of Sponsor’s 1099’s (x3)
- Copy of Sponsor’s 2016 Form 1040 - Tax Return Summary Page
- Copy of Sponsor’s Bank Statements (x3)
_ _ _

Each section of the Supporting Evidence was individually held together with small Binder Clips, with a colored sheet of paper acting as a cover sheet for visual reference to what each section holds. I also used Paper Clips to assemble documents with multiple pages.

I then used two large Binder Clips to hold the whole stack together and placed the entire package inside a large Zip-Lock bag (protect from any rain or damp weather). The package then went inside a padded envelope with a piece of foam core board underneath to prevent the package from bending and creasing during travel.

I hope this helps anyway yet to send off their's. Please see the photos for visual references. And of course, happy to answer any questions about my Package.

Thank you to Mom and everyone else who's responded for your help. I will continue to update my Timeline and let you know any breaking news as the process goes forward.

:)

Thanks for the pictures.

Just to be clear you did not use any staple for any form?

Everything was together with paper clips?

thank you...so I will just receive the package in the mail?
Mom....back to my case, its been 3 wks and we still haven't gotten any acknowledgement of the receipt of our packet. Neither has our checks been cashed. I am beginning to fear the packet is probably lost somewhere at the lockbox. we sent it by UPS and per tracking it was signed for however. Have you come across an episode like that before?

Now here is what I am thinking, give it one more week and then send a new packet. there is a risk we get charged twice so I will just monitor closely and once one check is cashed then stop the other.

Kindly let me know what you advise on my situation

Mom....back to my case, its been 3 wks and we still haven't gotten any acknowledgement of the receipt of our packet. Neither has our checks been cashed. I am beginning to fear the packet is probably lost somewhere at the lockbox. we sent it by UPS and per tracking it was signed for however. Have you come across an episode like that before?

Now here is what I am thinking, give it one more week and then send a new packet. there is a risk we get charged twice so I will just monitor closely and once one check is cashed then stop the other.

Kindly let me know what you advise on my situation

I’m leaning more towards the package being rejected and not lost. It's not usually for a rejected package to take close to a month before it shows up in the mail. I wouldn’t recommend sending in another package without resolving what has happened to the first one. If it doesn’t show up after 4 weeks, you can start by following up with USCIS via the 1800 call center.

Anyone has any idea why they dont release visa bulletin for March 2019?

It is February 14th and still no new visa bulletin out there.

They habitually released it before current date!!!

I’m leaning more towards the package being rejected and not lost. It's not usually for a rejected package to take close to a month before it shows up in the mail. I wouldn’t recommend sending in another package without resolving what has happened to the first one. If it doesn’t show up after 4 weeks, you can start by following up with USCIS via the 1800 call center.
thank you very much....I will just wait for next week and a half and see

thank you very much....I will just wait for next week and a half and see
I think something is wrong. This morning I went to the website and saw the March 2019 and it give me error when I click on March date. But the other dates were fine when I clicked on them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190215-075156.jpg
    Screenshot_20190215-075156.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 8
I have sent my package this morning. Finally, they get rid of Iran visa bulletin.

I wanted to send it early so it gets there by Saturday and pay double but I don't think they will be there on Saturday to get the package.

does anyone know if uscis is open on president's day on monday?

You’ll have other things to stress and worry about through this process, you might as well safe yourself from the headache of worrying/wondering if your package gets delivered on a Saturday or President’s Day. Take a deep breath and RELAX! It’s going to be quite a ride in your particular case.

I have a question about the process. I sent the AOS package in Dec 2018 and did the fingerprint in January.
Today I got a mail from USCIS office field that I need to pay DV fee (330$) before the case can further process.
But I paid that fee already and also attached a receipt in AOS package.

Has anyone found this case? What should I do?

I have a question about the process. I sent the AOS package in Dec 2018 and did the fingerprint in January.
Today I got a mail from USCIS office field that I need to pay DV fee (330$) before the case can further process.
But I paid that fee already and also attached a receipt in AOS package.

Has anyone found this case? What should I do?

Respond to the RFI by resending a copy of your payment receipt. Looks like the copy you sent with your AOS package was misplaced.

Respond to the RFI by resending a copy of your payment receipt. Looks like the copy you sent with your AOS package was misplaced.

Thank you for your reply : )

Where should I send the copy of receipt to? Do I need to have a cover letter for that?
In the mail they sent to me, there is only one document that is "Adjustment of status form" which wrote my name on it (I attached the photo).
Is that the RFI look like normally?

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    667.5 KB · Views: 39