• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 AOS Only

Dear Mom and All,

Just wanted to give you an update on my case.
Most important, yesterday I was discharged from the hospital. The rest of my treatment will be done as an outpatient. So I can be with my family.
Other thing, my brother just received a phone call from USCIS. They wanted to go to the hospital to interview me, but since I am home, they will come to my home on next Monday.
It is unbelievable !!!
Great news, both on being discharged from hospital and for being scheduled for a home interview. Best wishes for good health and a soon Green Card in your hand

Dear Mom and All,

Most important, yesterday I was discharged from the hospital. The rest of my treatment will be done as an outpatient. So I can be with my family.
Other thing, my brother just received a phone call from USCIS. They wanted to go to the hospital to interview me, but since I am home, they will come to my home on next Monday.
It is unbelievable !!!

Amazing news! Really happy for you and glad to see USCIS stepping in!
A good coffee, a couple of biscuits, a nicely printed package and you're good to welcome them in! ;)

Dear Mom and All,

It is unbelievable !!!

Omg that’s awesome of them. And best wishes for your recovery.

Dear Mom and All,

It is unbelievable !!!
Thats fantastic news all round. Keeping my fingers crossed for your interview!

Dear Mom and All,

It is unbelievable !!!

Hi Tommasi,

I am really happy it works out for you.
I never thought it would turn out like this, congratulations.

Dear Mom and All,

It is unbelievable !!!
Oh maaan, I am so glad to hear your health’s outlook is looking very promising and that you are feeling much much better. Everything happens for a reason, you’re a survivor and you’ll come out of this stronger. And on top of that, no interview setting can be better than your own home...if they ask for a document you forgot to include in your file, just ask for a second to go check in your archives, print it and voilà . Awesome news!! Keep us posted and stay strong, best of luck!1565238242479.gif

Hello Mom,
I am selected for Diversity Visa Program 2019. I sent my requested documents to KCC in March this year but they never received my email which means that it’s too late to schedule an interview in US embassy in my European country. Case number: 2019EU00014XXX.
I have tourist US visa B1/B2 and i was wondering is it possible to adjust status and try to get my green card in USA. I know that September is so close but i kindly ask you to suggest me do i have any chances finish it before deadline. If yes, please let me know what are my next steps. If not, do you know any other option?
Kind regards,
Daniel

Oh maaan, I am so glad to hear your health’s outlook is looking very promising and that you are feeling much much better. Everything happens for a reason, you’re a survivor and you’ll come out of this stronger. And on top of that, no interview setting can be better than your own home...if they ask for a document you forgot to include in your file, just ask for a second to go check in your archives, print it and voilà . Awesome news!! Keep us posted and stay strong, best of luck!View attachment 1200
Thank you Grug

I promised to do an update --- the cards arrived today. Very impressed with the USCIS tracking following the interview, I could even see the progress of the green cards as they travelled from the printing facility. Once again, thanks to everyone for their help!
How did you track it?
Other than card being produced will other status get updated on case status?
How long after card being produced status you received your green card?

I promised to do an update --- the cards arrived today. Very impressed with the USCIS tracking following the interview, I could even see the progress of the green cards as they travelled from the printing facility. Once again, thanks to everyone for their help!
Congratulations :)
Which system was giving you more accurate updates ? egov or myUSCIS?