• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2018 Kenya Selectees

Any one with a tip on booking the medical with iom nairobi ????I called the phone number on friday...i get through the steps till US extension rings but No one picking ...Then I sent an email to get feed back on the process.....No answer yet hopefully monday.....any idea will help

Any one with a tip on booking the medical with iom nairobi ????I called the phone number on friday...i get through the steps till US extension rings but No one picking ...Then I sent an email to get feed back on the process.....No answer yet hopefully monday.....any idea will help

Hey. Did you manage to book?
When I booked mine this is what they sent so I suggest when sending your email attach the documents they listed.
>>Please take note that we take appointment upon presentation of the following documents either in hard copy or softcopy scanned and sent to this e-mail - (iomnbomedical@iom.int).

Copy of valid passport’s bio-data page (for all applicants).
Letter from the US consular which has your case number and date of visa appointment.
Please indicate your telephone number.
Provide a date that you wish to do your medicals (Please note if the date is available we will book you if not will book you on the next available date>>> book early at least a month before your interview. And also go to KNEC to verify your results...they'll send the results after ten days. All the best

When I booked mine this is what they sent so I suggest when sending your email attach the documents they listed.
>>Please take note that we take appointment upon presentation of the following documents either in hard copy or softcopy scanned and sent to this e-mail - (iomnbomedical@iom.int).

Letter from the US consular which has your case number and date of visa appointment.
Provide a date that you wish to do your medicals (Please note if the date is available we will book you if not will book you on the next available date>>> book early at least a month before your interview. And also go to KNEC to verify your results...they'll send the results after ten days. All the best

MrsM2018 Thanx for the info I finally managed to get the meds booking... It wasn't easy the guys can drive you mad...they don't reply emails on time.....wish I was in Nairobi..I would have done most of this things by walk-ins...

Any one who did police cert using the old ID card...read somewhere you must use a second generation ID Card.....!!:eek::eek: Outside Nairobi via huduma centre the process takes a month....in Nairobi two weeks....!! Will hit the road quite a few times....:(:(

I emailed KCC about the status of my CN and got the below response;

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.
Interviews for the DV 2018 program will begin in October 2017 and will conclude on September 30, 2018...........

KCC cannot provide information as to when an interview date may become available for your case..........

MrsM2018 Thanx for the info I finally managed to get the meds booking... It wasn't easy the guys can drive you mad...they don't reply emails on time.....wish I was in Nairobi..I would have done most of this things by walk-ins...

Any one who did police cert using the old ID card...read somewhere you must use a second generation ID Card.....!!:eek::eek: Outside Nairobi via huduma centre the process takes a month....in Nairobi two weeks....!! Will hit the road quite a few times....:(:(
I applied using my old ID on Monday and did my fingerprint at GPO Huduma Centre, Nairobi

I booked mine via mail, filled the Form then went for the assessment. It's a two day affair. Make sure you have at least 34k in your mpesa if you haven't done vaccinations. Be wary of xray, I was forced to do it twice at an extra cost!. Please be there by 7 am. It's FULL house!.

I applied using my old ID on Monday and did my fingerprint at GPO Huduma Centre, Nairobi

Big Thank you for this very important info!!..... That's a relief...:):):)..was extremely worried!!.....will be in Nairobi,,,the whole of next week to do meds/knec/police certs.....

I emailed KCC about the status of my CN and got the below response;

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.
Interviews for the DV 2018 program will begin in October 2017 and will conclude on September 30, 2018...........

KCC cannot provide information as to when an interview date may become available for your case..........

Sorry to hear this... I pray that it will be resolved soon!! and your 2nd NL comes...I know nairobi processes visas for some east african countries....may be could explain the delays!! ...you can read some info from Britsimon's site...http://britsimonsays.com/scheduling-concerns-in-af-region-for-dv2018/

With Knec where exactly does one go harambee avenue offices or??
Hey. You'll go to their south C offices
Download the Form from KNEC website, fill it, pay 2320 at any bank stated in the Form then drop the Form, bank slip and a photocopy of KCSE cert to new KNEC offices in South C.
You can also pay via Mpesa. My results were sent after ten working days. Just don't forget to indicate your Case Number

I booked mine via mail, filled the Form then went for the assessment. It's a two day affair. Make sure you have at least 34k in your mpesa if you haven't done vaccinations. Be wary of xray, I was forced to do it twice at an extra cost!. Please be there by 7 am. It's FULL house!.
True. At least be among the first people to get there.

I used my old ID and I went to CID HQ at around 3. I was done by 3.10 and got my Cert after 3 days. It was such an easy process. Don't forget to download and print your Form + receipt

Sorry to hear this... I pray that it will be resolved soon!! and your 2nd NL comes...I know nairobi processes visas for some east african countries....may be could explain the delays!! ...you can read some info from Britsimon's site...http://britsimonsays.com/scheduling-concerns-in-af-region-for-dv2018/
Thank you for your encouragement @utamaduni. I'm the eternal optimist :cool:. I'm still hopeful of getting an interview. We'll know for sure in 3 weeks time. All the best as you prepare for yours.