• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2018 All Selectees

I'll be traveling with my DV visa soon, so went to pay my 220USD green card handling/issuance fee on USCIS' page. After paying the fee I got the option of creating a profile in the USCIS system (my USCIS) - and in that profile, it is possible to edit one's U.S. Mailing address (and add a physical address). So if I wanted to edit it even after entering at POE I could do that. It looks like I can also monitor the status of my processes with USCIS (I551 card production/shipment) via the profile. Neat!

The connection is Fairfax FO.

So Fairfax denied all 2018 DV based AOS petitions or what precisely are you trying to say? Like I already noted you were both denied for different reasons, help us understand what you’re alluding to by Fairfax being the connection.

I got the letter the denial letter. They didn’t write anything about background check. All they write about high school and admit to US etc. all the requirement they wrote in the letter I already met because I am full time F1 student and I never violate any rules. I don’t understand why they didn’t write we denial your application because you have pending name check like what they told me in infopass.

Issued !! Visa printed !! Thank you everyone I'm so so so happy !! after 1/2 day of AP...don't panic if you are on AP!!
@Lezraf , i am on AP and i am panicking!!lol. The status was first ready, then issued, then when am waiting for a notification to pick my passports, it goes back to AP!!!!

Quick update to all
I'm from Malaysia (2018AS5xx)
25 May 2017: Submitted DS-260
15 Aug 2017: Received 2NL
19 Oct 2017: Attended interview at US Embassy, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and YES - I got it!!!

Still a long long long long way to go after this.

Thanks for all the help thus far to get me into where I am today.

Hi, I was wondering if UEC-SML is accepted as my wife finished her schooling in a Chinese school