• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2017 Selectees from Ghana

@Britsimon what is the cost of medicals now at AKAI CLINIC

You must think Simon has a crystal ball or he's some sort of oracle that knows every single aspect of the DV process including country specific details :rolleyes:. I mean you do realize he's not from Kenya nor is he based there.

Why don't you contact the clinic directly and get the information yourself?

You must think Simon has a crystal ball or he's some sort of oracle that knows every single aspect of the DV process including country specific details :rolleyes:. I mean you do realize he's not from Kenya nor is he based there.

I'm flattered - but yeah - I am not worthy of the assumption of being able to answer EVERYTHING.

But he has more knowledge of DV than anyone here

Of course if you had posted a general comment in this forum...."has anyone recently had their medical done at Akai and can tell me how much it costs" that would make more sense. After all that's one of the reasons these country specific forums exist ;)

Of course if you had posted a general comment in this forum...."has anyone recently had their medical done at Akai and can tell me how much it costs" that would make more sense. After all that's one of the reasons these country specific forums exist ;)
So can anyone tell me the price

Please, i really need your help.......
1)How do i fill in the street address (line 1) section on the DS260 form, because i know we don't have street address in Ghana. Can i use P.O.Box?
2) The state/province section which is not used in Ghana, should i use region?
3) I stayed on campus during my senior high and tertiary education, should i add as previous addresses?

I would appreciate it much if someone help me.

Please, i really need your help.......
1)How do i fill in the street address (line 1) section on the DS260 form, because i know we don't have street address in Ghana. Can i use P.O.Box?
2) The state/province section which is not used in Ghana, should i use region?
3) I stayed on campus during my senior high and tertiary education, should i add as previous addresses?

I would appreciate it much if someone help me.
1)Filling the street address you should use your present House number.
2)State/Province is the same as Region which is been used in Ghana.
3)No.thus not ur home of residence