• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners Meet Here

Yes, I know, but I have to finish my studies first and than transferring definitively . Which the most safe way?
File I-131, Advance Parole/Re-entry Permit. Filing & Biometrics need to occur while you are in the US.

Did you apply for/do you hold a Advance Parole/Re-entry Permit (see above)?
No. I haven't been since first time I entered POE. I have to go in March for only one week. Hope I'll finish my study's in summer or October, so I can move definitely in States. But, who knows?

No. I haven't been since first time I entered POE. I have to go in March for only one week. Hope I'll finish my study's in summer or October, so I can move definitely in States. But, who knows?
If at all possible, my advice to you would be to get a Advance Parole/Re-entry Permit Card to cover your absences from the US over extended periods of time. Even that won't mean you won't encounter problems, but it certainly will put you in a better position as compared to holding none.

If at all possible, my advice to you would be to get a Advance Parole/Re-entry Permit Card to cover your absences from the US over extended periods of time. Even that won't mean you won't encounter problems, but it certainly will put you in a better position as compared to holding none.
Yes but, that it will take a lot of time. I can't stay more then one week in States this March :(

Yes but, that it will take a lot of time. I can't stay more then one week in States this March :(
This is not an exact science, in the sense that specific outcomes vary for folks in your situation, but you should expect to be facing issues at some stage, which might include formal referral of your case to immigration court where you would then need to argue your case in front of an immigration judge. Again, this will not be happening on your next 'visit', yet as your situation seems to be somewhat open ended, it is what you ultimately may be facing.

congrats to all winners....next year am getting selected my God will not disappoint me what a God I serve, would you wanna serve him too