• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners Meet Here

how can that really be possible. to draw again and add on other personnel I think that will be impossible

It's been explained before. They have a quota to reach.
The actual method is that they have already drawn more than they have announced so as mom says it is more correctly called a second "reveal" than a second "draw" if it happens.

The actual method is that they have already drawn more than they have announced so as mom says it is more correctly called a second "reveal" than a second "draw" if it happens.
@SusieQQQ hope its therefore correct to say that those 'drawn' but currently not revealed are as of now getting a 'Not selected' message on ESC. Once the revelation is done if it ever happens, their status will change to Selected for further processing. Nothing to lay hope on but just for information.

@SusieQQQ hope its therefore correct to say that those 'drawn' but currently not revealed are as of now getting a 'Not selected' message on ESC. Once the revelation is done if it ever happens, their status will change to Selected for further processing. Nothing to lay hope on but just for information.
ok.... when are thy likely to do this or when did they do it last time

Yes; and previously it has been October.
Again to stress that if it happens it will probably only be a few thousand....so really a tiny, tiny probability for anyone out there.
From what I understand any second draw selectees will get an email from KCC telling them to check the entrant status check page.

people are saying the Congo has got the highest number buy how comes that still Egypt and Ethiopia are the ones experiencing a low pace movement of VB

MUCH has been said but were exactly cam I find the statistics of dv 2016 cos I want to know numbers of selectees per country

Susie, how come I didn't get selected! Please can you sweep your magic wand have my status "Randomly Selected".

Could be between June - July 2016.

Thank you for prompt response!! Just want to understand this correctly:
1. Is everyone will get an interview even the total register people is around 84K and the available visa is 50/55K?
2. And looks like u kind of positive about the may-June timeframe for the interview of the AF00022XXX, what about the AF00080xxx for example? Unless the cut-off date and available visa
3. In case of interview, do I need to show some bank statement/account? And how much?
4. Is the affidavit support from my brother live in USA is enough?
5. I have been asked if someone help me for DS-260 and I was honest and stated my brother did, is that an issue?
6. What is the most important questions for the interview since I m live in Abu Dhabi
7. I m getting a new child in November and I have applied already for the DS260, how can I updated, should I contact the KCC or at the consulate?
8. When I mention my bother will take care of me in USA since he is a USA citizen, is this will help my case during the interview?
Sorry for the long list of the questions, but your reply will be a value added to me and my family.
Once again, thank you so much of your great support!!

Thank you for prompt response!! Just want to understand this correctly:
1. Is everyone will get an interview even the total register people is around 84K and the available visa is 50/55K?
2. And looks like u kind of positive about the may-June timeframe for the interview of the AF00022XXX, what about the AF00080xxx for example? Unless the cut-off date and available visa
3. In case of interview, do I need to show some bank statement/account? And how much?
4. Is the affidavit support from my brother live in USA is enough?
5. I have been asked if someone help me for DS-260 and I was honest and stated my brother did, is that an issue?
6. What is the most important questions for the interview since I m live in Abu Dhabi
7. I m getting a new child in November and I have applied already for the DS260, how can I updated, should I contact the KCC or at the consulate?
8. When I mention my bother will take care of me in USA since he is a USA citizen, is this will help my case during the interview?
Sorry for the long list of the questions, but your reply will be a value added to me and my family.
Once again, thank you so much of your great support!!

1. Too early to tell if numbers will go current for DV2016. Of course not everyone of those selected will end up qualifying
2. My response is only a guestimate, no guarantee about it.
3. Depends on the embassy where you will be interviewing. Some insist on seeing financial evidence, so recognize the host system.
4. Most likely yes
5. Shouldn't be
6. I don't know. It varies
7. Contact KCC to unlock your form after the baby's birth
8. Yes, that could possibly strengthen your case.

1. Too early to tell if numbers will go current for DV2016. Of course not everyone of those selected will end up qualifying
2. My response is only a guestimate, no guarantee about it.
3. Depends on the embassy where you will be interviewing. Some insist on seeing financial evidence, so recognize the host system.
4. Most likely yes
5. Shouldn't be
6. I don't know. It varies
7. Contact KCC to unlock your form after the baby's birth
8. Yes, that could possibly strengthen your case.

Thank you mom for your reply!!!
Can you pls tell me what do u mean by "Of course not every one of those selected will end up qualifying", how do you define not qualifying? this is the most question to me assuming the following: have high school degree and BS, good record/no criminal, all the documents are available, what else can make me not qualify so I can be prepared just in case. Thank so much. BTW you are doing very good job and you are a great help, lucky to have someone here in this forum :)