• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 OC Selectees

Well, 2016 forms are submitted. Crazy sense of deja vu. Though the 'are you coming to practise polygamy' question gave me as good a chuckle this time around as last.

Now comes the wait. Any bets on the first VB?

I'm going with 200.

Well, 2016 forms are submitted. Crazy sense of deja vu. Though the 'are you coming to practise polygamy' question gave me as good a chuckle this time around as last.

Now comes the wait. Any bets on the first VB?

I'm going with 200.
I hope it's 300. That will mean my 500 will come in somewhere around Jan. But I won't be suprised if OC starts with 50.

Hi,
Is anyone else having trouble accessing the DS-260 form? The site has been down due to technical issues - but it's been 8 weeks? Would really appreciate any insight!!

I hope it's 300. That will mean my 500 will come in somewhere around Jan. But I won't be suprised if OC starts with 50.

300 would be a nice start. I'm thinking it'll be 200 or 250. I'm very interested to see how DV2016 VB's will pan out with the smaller number of selectees.

Hello Everyone...
I have a question about dv2016...my son in law won with a CN in 22xxx...They just had a baby girl and they got married traditionally a month ago without even knowing that he won...He now need to fill out the ds260...can he apply without a marriage certificate? and then turn it in in the interview? or they have to get married legally before filling out ds260?
Thank you so much

I'm not entirely sure how COs view traditional marriages.

It might be easier for him to get legally married and then fill in the DS260 with his wife and child's details (i.e. he will need to fill in DS260s for himself, his wife and his child).

I presume he entered the DV as a single person?

Hello Everyone...
I have a question about dv2016...my son in law won with a CN in 22xxx...They just had a baby girl and they got married traditionally a month ago without even knowing that he won...He now need to fill out the ds260...can he apply without a marriage certificate? and then turn it in in the interview? or they have to get married legally before filling out ds260?
Thank you so much

Get married officially. Maybe the traditional marriage would be accepted, maybe not. Do you want to take that risk? Get married then fill in the DS260 the day after.

btw you're in the wrong forum. This is Oceania 2016.

Hi,
Is anyone else having trouble accessing the DS-260 form? The site has been down due to technical issues - but it's been 8 weeks? Would really appreciate any insight!!

It's not down -- they're just warning you it might be glitchy. I completed and submitted my forms over the past couple of days.

Hi,

There is a message up, but you should be able to get past the message...

It goes up and down. Yesterday it was up. Today down. We just transfer cash when it's up and hold when it's down.

Hi Guys, I was lucky enough to get quite a low number, OC20162**. Does anyone know from previous years approximately when I'd get an interview? Thanks :)

I re-opened DS-260 form to update the email address of the main applicant (my wife) and the derivatives. Reason for this is that we no longer have access to the previous email address. Will this be a point of concern?

Hi guys.
I am a new member of this forum. I have won DV 2016. I have been following this forum since last month and I have a lot of information about GC process. I am preparing civil documents for the interview, my CN is EU2016000088xx. Can you guess the date of interview, I have submitted DS260 form on 14th of May. I have already taken police certificate on 27th of May. I think I have to get another police certificate about the date of interview, don't I?