• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 KENYAN SELECTEES FORUM

Hey guys kindly assist am trying to help someone with the DHL Visa Registration, but going to the ais.usvisa-info.com and following instructions,at first and second and third try it told me account already taken. so i went the second route and signed it to the account. i put my yahoo address and password and she already has an account.do they create accounts for people in advance nowadays( am not sure). or it created during the failed attempts in the beginning. So i need help on how to go about it.

Secondly, kindly advise me, if a dv applicant applies and the spouse was already a permanent resident and eventually got citizenship and lives in the US already. What is the expectation during the interview by the consular?

No, they do not automatically create a DHL account for selectees.

The expectation during the interview is to be prepared to answer all the questions asked truthfully, no make up stories.

No, they do not automatically create a DHL account for selectees.

The expectation during the interview is to be prepared to answer all the questions asked truthfully, no make up stories.

Ok thanks for the information mom.

Hi Guriix
It was nice reading your journey and how things are wonderful over there. I just got my visa and needed some help from you on a number of issues. I will highly appreciate your response here is my email address jacksnrctzn1@gmail.com