• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Administrative Processing Cases

Glory be to God my visa got issued after a long wait and even got the email with tracking number thanks to the moderators who responded to every question I used to come up with. May the almighty Allah grant you what your hearts desire. hopefully next week I will get my package from dhl
Congratulations

Glory be to God my visa got issued after a long wait and even got the email with tracking number thanks to the moderators who responded to every question I used to come up with. May the almighty Allah grant you what your hearts desire. hopefully next week I will get my package from dhl

Congrats and best of luck in your new life in U.S.A.

Like I have said many times - THAT is the status update that matters!

Congrats
Simon, after getting a lawyer involved they decided that I no longer need a waver and they will let me walk in to the Consulate tomorrow with new media local and passport and issue visa. I found out 2 days ago. Was very lucky to complete medical in 2 days and get package 2 hrs ago. I'm flying now to Montreal for 8.30 appointment tomorrow. I am the principal applicant. Will they give it to me considering that my wife was not able to make second medical. Not enough notice given.

At this point we do not care if she gets it because we can bring her in later as wife I guess. I would like to know what your thoughts are with respect to me principal applicant getting it?

At this point we do not care if she gets it because we can bring her in later as wife I guess. I would like to know what your thoughts are with respect to me principal applicant getting it?

Well you will know for sure tomorrow....

Collected our passports with visa today. I am so grateful to God for this great opportunity. Thank you all the moderators and active members. This forum has been a really great help for me along the process. I hope everybody here got cleared and issued. Still few hours remaining. Congratulations to all the lucky onces. For those who were denied,the best is still to come. Patience and trust in God,at the right time,he will open door.

Well you will know for sure tomorrow....

So I made it on time for my appointment. Appointment arranged by lawyer (US based) I did not have any confirmation however at the security screening they called upstairs and in fact they were expecting me. Took my passport and new medical and said your visa will be mailed to you to postal address provided while applying. I still have doubts even though the lawyers said congratulations.

So I made it on time for my appointment. Appointment arranged by lawyer (US based) I did not have any confirmation however at the security screening they called upstairs and in fact they were expecting me. Took my passport and new medical and said your visa will be mailed to you to postal address provided while applying. I still have doubts even though the lawyers said congratulations.

Fingers crossed for you.