• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Administrative Processing Cases

hullo guys Euro2014, Brits and Suzzie, this is Joe the Ugandan who was on AP for academic verification. cut the long story short. for 140 days.
5th May interviewed-NAIROBI EMBASSY. AP:confused::confused::confused:
Sept 15th received an email to send my passport;););)
Sept 27th Visa issued:):):):)
waiting for collection.

I feel relieved and waiting just to fly the battle is over for me. I cross fingers for those who are still on pliz keep calm hopefully hopefully. Thank u again.
2018 dv waiting to play with full vigor

hullo guys Euro2014, Brits and Suzzie, this is Joe the Ugandan who was on AP for academic verification. cut the long story short. for 140 days.
waiting for collection.

I feel relieved and waiting just to fly the battle is over for me. I cross fingers for those who are still on pliz keep calm hopefully hopefully. Thank u again.

Congrates dear,,, wow

Congrates dear,,, wow
waiting for collection.

Congrat!!! what a good news!!!

waiting for collection.

Awesome!

waiting for collection.

Congratulations and good luck in he USA.

Man, I went for my interview on the 6th of June and was asked to bring my documents, in short I submitted everything on 24th of June, I have been on AP since. The embassy does not reply emails and its just less than two days to the end of the lottery. Frustrating and scary.

I received an email that the visa application documents are ready to pick up at the DHL location chosen. I wonder if it is the same mail that people receive when they are issued. No mention about Visa in the passports in that long mail. I'm quite scared. Hope things haven't changed on my issued case. @Britsimon , @EURO2014 ,@sm1mom and anyone else who received the pick up email. Please help.

I received an email that the visa application documents are ready to pick up at the DHL location chosen. I wonder if it is the same mail that people receive when they are issued. No mention about Visa in the passports in that long mail. I'm quite scared. Hope things haven't changed on my issued case. @Britsimon , @EURO2014 ,@sm1mom and anyone else who received the pick up email. Please help.

This is the content of the mail:

Hello xxxxx

The U.S. Department of State Consulate located in Nairobi has released document related to your Visa application to our courier DHL. The document is being sent via the courier option you selected at registration.
The tracking number for the package is xxxxxxxxxz. It can take up to 24 hours after receiving this notice before your shipment is available to be tracked. Please do not contact the courier company before this time as no additional information will be available. You may track the progress of this shipment athttp://www.dhl-usa.com/content/us/en/express/tracking.shtml?brand=DB=zzzzzzzs. The shipment process takes an average of one to two business days from the time you receive this notice.
For a list of identification required to receive returned document(s) and additional information related to courier services, please refer to the information at https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-KE

The data we have on file is:
Applicant Name: xxxxxzzz
Passport number:111111111

What do you think about?

Best regards,
The CSRA Visa Appointment and Information Service Team

9AOkoGjWreGCWJi-KWP_CK33J9vbVKVzHdiyJ1FNtsXyt67tkDxktaOfqBILIG6VoUd4rcyCbL_DZ5IHAelzjI4bC6WritqvdTxcqO-hfLXCYlrLTJ-yEpuV5zyVhDBZJbeH-WMUvlkq6g9yGACIusUuccWlFLF9nZnQM6ccUgsxwdPeOBzoSRBRIC5WVI0AClbP50aF5Yftk0PcaGuBRsY5vqVNCEF9VBYqmPmuYNbn_W8RzqhK6DPY4tAavPBZyfmwdJnLDKM5AX0PJWz_xQs=s0-d-e1-ft

Hello xxxxx

The U.S. Department of State Consulate located in Nairobi has released document related to your Visa application to our courier DHL. The document is being sent via the courier option you selected at registration.
The tracking number for the package is xxxxxxxxxz. It can take up to 24 hours after receiving this notice before your shipment is available to be tracked. Please do not contact the courier company before this time as no additional information will be available. You may track the progress of this shipment athttp://www.dhl-usa.com/content/us/en/express/tracking.shtml?brand=DB=zzzzzzzs. The shipment process takes an average of one to two business days from the time you receive this notice.
For a list of identification required to receive returned document(s) and additional information related to courier services, please refer to the information at https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-KE

What do you think about?

Best regards,

9AOkoGjWreGCWJi-KWP_CK33J9vbVKVzHdiyJ1FNtsXyt67tkDxktaOfqBILIG6VoUd4rcyCbL_DZ5IHAelzjI4bC6WritqvdTxcqO-hfLXCYlrLTJ-yEpuV5zyVhDBZJbeH-WMUvlkq6g9yGACIusUuccWlFLF9nZnQM6ccUgsxwdPeOBzoSRBRIC5WVI0AClbP50aF5Yftk0PcaGuBRsY5vqVNCEF9VBYqmPmuYNbn_W8RzqhK6DPY4tAavPBZyfmwdJnLDKM5AX0PJWz_xQs=s0-d-e1-ft

They never say issued or denied in these letters/mails. If CEAC says issued, it's issued.

The only way to find out for sure is to pick it up and open it: it may be your passport with the DV IV visa... Have you checked your Visa status online? Good luck!

Hello xxxxx

What do you think about?

Best regards,

I think you don't need to worry, that's the exact same mail we received! good luck!

Hello xxxxx

What do you think about?

Best regards,

I think you don't need to worry, that's the exact same mail we received! good luck!

You really need to stop stressing needlessly. You will soon get the package anyways and you'll see what's inside it.

This forum wasn’t just a forum for me, it means much more than that. I’ve been checking it for the last 10 months more than the times I checked my Facebook :) and it gave me uncountable reliefs, hopes and strengths. Without this forum and all of you here including the super moderators, it wouldn’t be the same. I have been following everyone’s case and my husband, even though he is not part of this forum he usually asks me “does anyone get cleared there?” “Does Britsimon say something on our question? Does he put a smile emoji on his reply??” :) “How about Gabam is he fine?:)” and I reply him babe how many times do I need to tell you?? Gabam is not in this forum anymore:):):)

And sadly today is going to be the last day, anything new???

For those of us who got cleared and get our VISAs, let God make our remaining paths much easier!!!

For those of you not cleared please always remember that God always has a better plan for you!!!

Thank you all once again for being there for each other!!! Hopefully we will keep in touch:):):)!!!

Hope all remaining APs will be cleared before the deadline...
Yesterday , the US called me to bring my husband passport. They said his file is ready.
Passport submitted but still now his application is under AP.
Hope we will see "issued" before tomorrow 13:00 COB.

Hope all remaining APs will be cleared before the deadline...
Yesterday , the US called me to bring my husband passport. They said his file is ready.
Passport submitted but still now his application is under AP.
Hope we will see "issued" before tomorrow 13:00 COB.

Good luck! By the way just because the embassy closes for interviews etc at 13:00 it doesn't mean they stop working then. They should be there all afternoon working on cases.