• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Administrative Processing Cases

Hello ,
Thank u for great help done by the members of this forums especially the moderators .
I m DV winner of 2016 .
3 march i did the interview , and th CO give me handout paper included the alien numbers and DOS of how to pay GC fees .
5 march i paid the fees ,
7 march sent me email putting me on AP and return back my passport ,
1 Aug i sent them email ask about the progress of my case ,
4 Aug they call me told me they were about to issue my visa and gived me two choice either issue the visa soon and travel before 18 Aug ( time of my medical exam expiration ) or renew the medical check so i choiced to renew the Medicals ,
15 Aug i sent them back the Medicals test with passports ( proof of DHL delivery at 15 Aug ) ,
Till now i m on AP and i sent them email about one week ago ask about delivery of my DHL package but no updated , no reply .
Wat is ur opinion ?

Thank u in advance for ur help

Patience....

Patience....

^ agree, sometimes things take a while from receipt at embassy to arriving at the correct desk to getting action... My own simple one took over a week from document arrival at consulate, to issued.

Which embassy are you at by the way, dr mor?

First, there is still 5 weeks left of the fiscal year.
Did they give a reason on the 221g form?
Second, if for some reason he doesn't get it, you can still sponsor him to immigrate after you go. Yes it will take longer, but it is not the same as no hope.

As to your comment on the previous statuses, often they will only update the principal with AP and leave the other at ready.

Hoping he gets cleared soon...
Unfortunately they did not give any reason. Hope too he will be cleared soon.
Thank you.

^ agree, sometimes things take a while from receipt at embassy to arriving at the correct desk to getting action... My own simple one took over a week from document arrival at consulate, to issued.

Which embassy are you at by the way, dr mor?
I m from Baghdad Embassy , more than 10 days after proof of DHL tracking number delivery , it is so painful stressful level of waiting .

Hi everyone,
Thank you for your incredible efforts
We underwent the interview on 26th of July. They required the original i134 form from the sponsor to be sent by fedex. I live 900 km away from the embassy. I received it 4 days later and sent it to the embassy along with our passports. A reciept was signed by an embassy personel on 2nd of August. The status hasn’t changed yet, only the interview details.
I am not sure if it is ok to contact the embassy or wait and what do you think about my case? What is the best means of contact? phone or email?
Hi Brit
You replied to this question in your blog. I did your advise and contacted the embassy via 2 emails during the last 7 days, but no reply and no status change.
So I am not sure what to do next, and what should I expect normally?

Hi Brit
You replied to this question in your blog. I did your advise and contacted the embassy via 2 emails during the last 7 days, but no reply and no status change.
So I am not sure what to do next, and what should I expect normally?

Keep waiting and trying to contact them. That is all. There isn't anything else you can do.

hello every body!
a little bit stressed don't know what to do? i think nobody likes to issue the visa for us interview was successful AP for 3 months now my status (READY) since aug-15 and deadline is coming i mean Sep 30.
dose it effect on receiving my visa?
i think shoot them an email and ask bout my case status.

hello every body!
a little bit stressed don't know what to do? i think nobody likes to issue the visa for us interview was successful AP for 3 months now my status (READY) since aug-15 and deadline is coming i mean Sep 30.

No one here can predict what will happen for yours and other AP cases that remain. In previous years we have seen that a lot of cases tend to get closed near the deadline. This year (probably more than the last few years) that should be possible because there is not much interview activity in September. So - the resources available (in embassies, KCC and other agencies) can focus on getting AP cases cleared fbefore the end of the year. BUT if a case cannot be cleared for background checks, they will not take a risk with security by ending the process early. What they can do is finalize the cases to approval once AP checks come back. So - hopefully that will happen in your case. But really - all you can do is wait and hope. Best of luck!

hello every body!
There are 24 working days or so remaining until DV-2016 closing, hopefully things will work out for you. Good luck!

GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD, RECIEVED A CALL FROM THE EMBASSY AND THEY TOLD ME THAT WE NEED TO RENEW OUR MEDICAL AND SUBMIT WITH OUR PASSPORTS!!!
THANK YOU ALL!!!
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK!!!
Britsimon, i hope i will recieve ur real smile now, or should i still wait utill it's stamped on my passport?:)
God is always good and is never too late!!!

GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD, RECIEVED A CALL FROM THE EMBASSY AND THEY TOLD ME THAT WE NEED TO RENEW OUR MEDICAL AND SUBMIT WITH OUR PASSPORTS!!!
THANK YOU ALL!!!
Britsimon, i hope i will recieve ur real smile now, or should i still wait utill it's stamped on my passport?:)
congrats am happy for you!!!!!!

Patience....
Hello all ,
I called embassy yesterday on same number they callfor renew the medicals and they told me not call becuz calling is just for emergency and not for asking and i told him i sent email about two week but no reply ,
More than 15 days after DHL delivery of new medcal test and passport , why they delay ? Did they Wait the visa slot allocation in early September as my simple explanation ?
Dose the delay mean may put me again in AP ?
Thank you

THANK YOU ALL!!!
Congratulations
But
Britsimon rule , don't celebrate till the visa on ur hand ,

THANK YOU ALL!!!
congs for me I think u have a right to smile now. everything is gonna be ok. hopefully they clear all of us this coming month

THANK YOU ALL!!!
congratulations Alem

THANK YOU ALL!!!

Haha - We always recommend waiting until you have the visa in your hand! But it's very close!