• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

not yet. as i have said she fill ds-260 in may 2014 and we are married in november 2015. so what can we do. we need your advice

Your wife should have unlocked her DS-260 form after you got married in November to add you to her case which would have enabled you to benefit from her selection.

Right now, you guys need to email the embassy where her interview is scheduled to take place and inform them that she's married and needs to add you. Hopefully they will unlock the form or guide you on what to do.

what can she will write to the embassy. does it needs to attache the marriage certificate or not. please help us to get the visa together

She will tell the embassy she got married after submitting her DS form and that she needs to add her husband to her case.

Any body receive the 2Sl for sep ?
Yep i got mine on 22th of July scheduled on 14 September 2015. CN 42xxx dS-260 was submitted on 1 June 2014.
I think i catched the last train for DV2015. But i'm still not sure if a visa is reserved for me and my family with getting a interview date. Waiting fingers crossed.

Any information is appreciated

Yep i got mine on 22th of July scheduled on 14 September 2015. CN 42xxx dS-260 was submitted on 1 June 2014.
I think i catched the last train for DV2015. But i'm still not sure if a visa is reserved for me and my family with getting a interview date. Waiting fingers crossed.

Any information is appreciated
Why do you think you won't get your visas if you got an interview scheduled?

Why do you think you won't get your visas if you got an interview scheduled?
If a scheduled interview means that visas reserved for you, than no worries; but if getting an interview date does not mean that they have reserved visas for you and family members it's still unsafe. Last date for the interview is 15 September for the consulate in my country. I'm not sure if they reserved visas or not

If a scheduled interview means that visas reserved for you, than no worries; but if getting an interview date does not mean that they have reserved visas for you and family members it's still unsafe. Last date for the interview is 15 September for the consulate in my country. I'm not sure if they reserved visas or not
I think if they don't get enough visas for all they would't release vb for eu43050, so my opinion is that you will get your visa, so as I:) I have an interview scheduled for 9. September.

Yes, let's hope they learnt their lesson about scheduling interviews when it is dicey about visa numbers. http://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/2007/09/04/dv-interviews-for-september-cancelled It's rare, but it happens. It also happened with Iran a couple of years ago.
Still, I wouldn't expect that as a basic outcome, but of course, you have to realize they cannot be exact about this. People arrive with new dependents, a busy embassy that has been seeing a big no-show rate suddenly sees everyone arriving for interviews, etc. The only way they can be absolutely certain about not running out of visa numbers is to have less interviews scheduled than their quota...

Yes, let's hope they learnt their lesson about scheduling interviews when it is dicey about visa numbers. http://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/2007/09/04/dv-interviews-for-september-cancelled It's rare, but it happens. It also happened with Iran a couple of years ago.
Still, I wouldn't expect that as a basic outcome, but of course, you have to realize they cannot be exact about this. People arrive with new dependents, a busy embassy that has been seeing a big no-show rate suddenly sees everyone arriving for interviews, etc. The only way they can be absolutely certain about not running out of visa numbers is to have less interviews scheduled than their quota...

Let's hope they have :) the other fact is spending almost $2500 for health assesment and visa fee for a family of 4 and getting nothing in return. This makes me really nervous...

Let's hope they have :) the other fact is spending almost $2500 for health assesment and visa fee for a family of 4 and getting nothing in return. This makes me really nervous...

Visas are allocated for interviews scheduled. Unless you are from a country that might hit a 7% limit (Egypt, Nepal, possibly Iran), you have nothing to worry about.

Visas are allocated for interviews scheduled. Unless you are from a country that might hit a 7% limit (Egypt, Nepal, possibly Iran), you have nothing to worry about.
@Britsimon thanks for reply. You've made my day :) we'll have documents ready and wait. Good luck to all winners with September interviews

Last edited: