• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Hello, has anyone received the 2nd notification letter about the interview date?

My Case number is 2015SA000001**. Which is very low. And for my region the september visa bulletin listed 500 visas available in october meaning my case has a visa number available.

Has anyone gotten the 2nd notification letter? I have not and I am getting anxious.

Thank you
A friend of mine recieved the 2nd NL yesterday,his CN is AF00006***

Hello again.
My friend who got his interview appointment scheduled for the 27th of October is expecting to recieve a work visa and residency in Saudia Arabia within the next few days,he got this chance a week ago and so nothing about it is mentioned in the form,so will this affect his case in the interview or not,he's planning to take this chance to work is Saudi and not waste his greencard chance

Hello again.
My friend who got his interview appointment scheduled for the 27th of October is expecting to recieve a work visa and residency in Saudia Arabia within the next few days,he got this chance a week ago and so nothing about it is mentioned in the form,so will this affect his case in the interview or not,he's planning to take this chance to work is Saudi and not waste his greencard chance
He can go ahead and work, he must just come back for his interview, or he can transfer the interview to saudi, but that will reschedule his initial interview date for few months later !

He can go ahead and work, he must just come back for his interview, or he can transfer the interview to saudi, but that will reschedule his initial interview date for few months later !
Thank u @vladek15425 ,he is not going to change the place of the interview,he is just worried that this work in saudi might affect his case,since he won't be working is the US,he just wants to obtain the green card and go there every 6 months and thats it but resides in Saudi

Thank u @vladek15425 ,he is not going to change the place of the interview,he is just worried that this work in saudi might affect his case,since he won't be working is the US,he just wants to obtain the green card and go there every 6 months and thats it but resides in Saudi

He will eventually loose the GC. The GC is meant for people who actually plan on residing in the US, not for those who plan on dropping in for a short stay every 6 months.

@som1smom has answered you !
And she is 100% right.

Yeah, eventually he will lose the GC fir not being resident. And in the meantime he will have to be reporting tax every year in the USA so the attraction of working in Saudi may not be the same. ..

The GC isn't a super traveling visa, it's a living in the USA visa...

Agree with mom. And I can tell you from my recent experience, the hard questions begin from your first absence, even if you are out the country less than 6 months. If he has no permanent address in the US, if he has a job and permanent home outside the US, he can kiss that green card goodbye. I reckon by his second entry he will have a notation in his passport and by his third he will be ordered before an immigration judge.

is it essential to have good grades in your high school education ? if an applicant has postgraduate education diploma and degree, is it still important to have good grades in your high school leaving cert ? thanks for your answers.

Your grades do not matter as long as you finished high school.

is it essential to have good grades in your high school education ? if an applicant has postgraduate education diploma and degree, is it still important to have good grades in your high school leaving cert ? thanks for your answers.

Because of people like your friend a lot of green cards are getting wasted! Believe me, I know quite few people on this forum who would love to have a chance to move to the US and they definitely deserve it but their number never got current.

So if your friend is not interested in living in the US he should not pursue DV visa and leave the spot to somebody who needs it.

As others mentioned, he will loose his green card within a year.

Last edited:
Dv winner 2015 filled ds 260 on june including soouse n son but now she wants divorce with me.after giving divorce can i get marry n get a visa for new spouse?

Attachments

• IMG_21921349194913.jpeg
    IMG_21921349194913.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 9
Dv winner 2015 filled ds 260 on june including soouse n son but now she wants divorce with me.after giving divorce can i get marry n get a visa for new spouse?

Technically yes depending on when your second marriage and interview is. But be warned this will look incredibly suspicious to the consular officer...

Hello again guys! I need to ask you about vaccination records, I don't live in my origin country and it's almost impossible to get it from there. What should I do in this case?!

Sussi,better not to do marriage n divorce till the interview date n she will not attending the interview so i filled the ds form that wife n son will joining me at latter date.is that ok ?may be interview eill be in march

Hello again guys! I need to ask you about vaccination records, I don't live in my origin country and it's almost impossible to get it from there. What should I do in this case?!
You don't need it !
They will give you a new full vaccination record again.

Thank you for answering my Q, but based on what? Do you mean the medical exam panel will check me again?!

Based on your age and country of origin, they will decide which vaccines you need and vaccinate you on the spot. Plenty of people all around the world attend their medicals with no records. Don't worry about it.