• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Yes unlock the form and change it ASAP. No problem at all not attending in country of charge ability - plus Cairo is exceptionally lenient according to 2014 data. Very few AP/denials there.
Thanx simon,
im going to unlock it, this is gonna take KCC some time to do, and also 2 months again for prossessing once again !!
i think it is going to cost me 4 months more ( interview for April ) at least
anyway, it is the right thing to do ....
thanx simon

Thanx simon,
im going to unlock it, this is gonna take KCC some time to do, and also 2 months again for prossessing once again !!
i think it is going to cost me 4 months more ( interview for April ) at least
anyway, it is the right thing to do ....
thanx simon
No, this sort of change should not cause a delay.

Hi ,
My question is that persons with disability are allowed.
for example if any member of family ( not the principal applicant) is person with disability .
is it problem to get visa or not? please answer .
The family actually are selected and submitted DS260.
the principal applicant has afraid that will be problem to get visa .??????

any suggestion will be welcome please.

Hi ,
for example if any member of family ( not the principal applicant) is person with disability .

Difficult to answer without knowing the disability. I do know the US is not like Australia where they readily deny these.
You may find they are a bit more sticky for example if it is something that may prevent the person working, that the family can prove funds on the public charge criteria.
If it is a workable disability no problem and you may even find the person is better protected in the US than he or she would be at home.
If it is a mental disability that makes the person dangerous to others it would be a problem for that person but not the principal.

Hi ,

I would most agree with Susie but perhaps with an even stronger "no - it will not be a problem". Since this is a derivative it will largely be irrelevant. Healthcare cannot now be refused on pre-existing condition grounds, so in terms of public charge, the burden is no bigger for the family than one of a similar size with no disabled family members.

I would most agree with Susie but perhaps with an even stronger "no - it will not be a problem". Since this is a derivative it will largely be irrelevant. Healthcare cannot now be refused on pre-existing condition grounds, so in terms of public charge, the burden is no bigger for the family than one of a similar size with no disabled family members.
more informations
is the child who can not stay in his legs , is not mental disability that makes person dangerous.
any thing to add ? Britsimon & SussieQQ please

more informations
is the child who can not stay in his legs , is not mental disability that makes person dangerous.
any thing to add ? Britsimon & SussieQQ please

If I understand you correctly you will be fine. And you may even find the child gets better support and protection (such as discrimination laws) than where you come from.

Hi guys. One question,
Does it necessarily mean one will receive 2NL if his case number is below the cut off for a given month?
For example, the cut off for Ethiopia for the month of October was 6,000. Does it mean all cases below 6,000 have received 2NL for October interview? (assuming all submitted their DS260 form early). Or some cases might be carried over to November?

Last edited:
It' been explained so well earlier. Am guessing yes. They were experiencing some delays t KCC but essentially yes.

Hi guys. One question,
Does it necessarily mean one will receive 2NL if his case number is below the cut off for a given month?
For example, the cut off for Ethiopia for the month of October was 6,000. Does it mean all cases below 6,000 have received 2NL for October interview? (assuming all submitted their DS260 form early). Or some cases might be carried over to November?

I was current on Octuber, and my case has been carried to December...

can we reenter the dv2016 again?
If i understand your question, you are dv2015 winner and want to apply for 2016 (you call it "reenter).
Yes it is possible and advisable to apply for 2016 even if you won 2015.
But as mom said, you are allowed only one entry as a principal applicant.

@ Sm 1 Smom, I guess what question means is can he/she apply for the 2016 when selected for the 2015 and awaits interview.

If that truly is what the question was intended to be, then the answer is yes. A 2015 selectee can also apply for Dv2016. Like @God-Is-Love already stated, it is a good idea to do so especially if one has a rather high 2015 CN.