• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

That's partially good news @Sammy967 , at least you know that your forms have finished processing now. It hurts you missed a February interview because I was hopping for it too: sent forms about 2 weeks after you, current since Dec (I just sent KCC an email to check whether my forms have been finished processing too).
Well, let's hope March will be the worst case scenario for us... :)

@usken go @Flori_ALB_NY It is indeed a step forward but having an interview in March creates a new dilemma for me as I need to renew my student visa here in Malaysia which expires March 7 and takes around two months to renew, a process that requires me to submit my original passport too which I will need for the police report, medical, and most importantly the interview! February or an earlier month interview would have spared me this dilemma but it is what it is! Tomorrow I'll go to school and figure out a way to deal with this dilemma!

@usken go @Flori_ALB_NY It is indeed a step forward but having an interview in March creates a new dilemma for me as I need to renew my student visa here in Malaysia which expires March 7 and takes around two months to renew, a process that requires me to submit my original passport too which I will need for the police report, medical, and most importantly the interview! February or an earlier month interview would have spared me this dilemma but it is what it is! Tomorrow I'll go to school and figure out a way to deal with this dilemma!
Yes, start tommorow, not the day after. You will make it. There is ample time.

Congratulations and thaks for the detailed information. Wish you all the best:):).
I have a question, you didn't mention anything about an affidavit of support or bank statement, have you been asked about it?

Host host host host host host Host host host host host host Host host host host host host Host host host host host host Host host host host host host Host host host host host host Host host host host host host Host host host host host host
Host host host host host host Host host host host host host Host host host host host host Host host host host host host Host host host host host host Host host host host host host Host host host host host host Host host host host host host

Just called KCC to inquire about my forms and was told that my forms were done processing on December 3rd (finally after four months) BUT it was a hit and miss and I won't be scheduled for an interview in February as they are done scheduling for February already and that I would be scheduled for March! Current for November and already missed November, December, January, and now February! DV process is really a test of patience!

Good to know they are up to August interviews. Sorry about the delay of another month - but you might get a nice surprise in a week or two...

Sure i will have a host, this is crucial.

Congratulations and thaks for the detailed information. Wish you all the best:):).
I have a question, you didn't mention anything about an affidavit of support or bank statement, have you been asked about it?

Sure i will have a host, this is crucial.
@Britsimon is saying the CO is asking about financial support when he/she asks about a host[b/].

Hi Guys,
Though i am new, to this forum, i received a question from one of my friends and she is seriously worry about this,
On her EDV form the attendent at the cafe Misspell her name as DEYAMA her name Is correly spell DEAMAH all of her document has the correct spell name including her birth certificate, and WAEC document and Marriage certificate according to her, she wrote KCC and the respond was only the CO can decide that. Her Ds 260 carry the correctly spell name. Her main worry is the attendent did not only mis a single letter but almost change her entire first Name. is this a problem for her case being the Principal Applicant?
Any advise or shared experience is appreciated

Good to know and to be a part of this educative forum and also good to read a person from Liberia, Sadly the process is slow in Liberia because of the outbreak of the ebola virus medical is suspended indefinably. hope to learn a lot from sharing friend around the world.

Hi Guys,
Though i am new, to this forum, i received a question from one of my friends and she is seriously worry about this,
On her EDV form the attendent at the cafe Misspell her name as DEYAMA her name Is correly spell DEAMAH all of her document has the correct spell name including her birth certificate, and WAEC document and Marriage certificate according to her, she wrote KCC and the respond was only the CO can decide that. Her Ds 260 carry the correctly spell name. Her main worry is the attendent did not only mis a single letter but almost change her entire first Name. is this a problem for her case being the Principal Applicant?
Any advise or shared experience is appreciated
No one can really tell for sure. It depends on the CO who will make a decision accordingly. Some COs are pretty strict and might disqualify a person with such a mistake. There was a similar case in Ghana a couple of months ago where a person got disqualified due to name misplacement. The only thing your friend can do is fill the DS-260 with the right information and explain the situation to the CO if she is asked about it which I'm pretty sure she will.