• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Hello Guys, so good to meet fellow Ghanaians on this platform... Hopefully we will all make it.

I am due for interview in a week...you can imagine the adrenaline. All my documents are in place but what I am finding difficulty right now is if the USD 330 is paid at a bank or if it's paid to a cashier at the consular.

Also? Does anyone have an idea what type of questions are asked at the interview?

Looking forward now for responses from you guys

Hello Guys, so good to meet fellow Ghanaians on this platform... Hopefully we will all make it.

I am due for interview in a week...you can imagine the adrenaline. All my documents are in place but what I am finding difficulty right now is if the USD 330 is paid at a bank or if it's paid to a cashier at the consular.

Also? Does anyone have an idea what type of questions are asked at the interview?

yes you can pay $ at the embassy. since you are new here, read all the post here especially from 14th october, 2014.

Let me help you on this trillonit, the $330 or its equivalent to your local currency is paid to the cashier at the U.S. embassy just before your interview starts. No one can tell you exactly what the CO will ask you bt you might be asked those informations you gave when signing initial entry and DS260. Best of luck!

People me n my family arrived in the US on Saturday 2nd may,5:20pm Ghana time. Poe :Washington dulles,we thank everybody on this forum n also to does going for interview the good Lord is with u, just have faith.
masa, how be?