• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Thanks for your contribution @Thowa. Please what are the different test conducted in the medicals?
1. Physical examination
2. Blood test (dont really what they search here)
3. Eye test
4. X-ray
5. Vaccination (Tetanus, Hepatitis B & MRM)
6. The doctor will then ask questions about your medical history

1. Physical examination
2. Blood test (dont really what they search here)
3. Eye test
4. X-ray
5. Vaccination (Tetanus, Hepatitis B & MRM)
6. The doctor will then ask questions about your medical history
nice one, then i guess the medical process can be done within an hour.

Guys please give me a complete Interview Checklist......Everything one needs to have for the interview.
i guess you haven't been reading that much Bro?? i remember someone making a list of all needed docs. it feels like repeating the same thing over and over again... find some time and start reading the thread from the beginning Bro. Anyway ;
1. Confirmation page
2. Appointment letter
3. Birth cert
4. Copy of birth cert
5. Passport pics that meet spec. note: (50mm x 50mm) a bit larger than the usual one for the medicals/police cert.
6. SHS Cert. (five passes including Math and English, this is what i heard i stand to be corrected
7. Copy of SHS Cert
8. Degree ( optional if completed)
9. Copy of degree
10.Police cert
11. Medical doc
12. AOS
well if i missed something out... my bad. good luck;)

i guess you haven't been reading that much Bro?? i remember someone making a list of all needed docs. it feels like repeating the same thing over and over again... find some time and start reading the thread from the beginning Bro. Anyway ;
1. Confirmation page
2. Appointment letter
3. Birth cert
4. Copy of birth cert
5. Passport pics that meet spec. note: (50mm x 50mm) a bit larger than the usual one for the medicals/police cert.
6. SHS Cert. (five passes including Math and English, this is what i heard i stand to be corrected
7. Copy of SHS Cert
8. Degree ( optional if completed)
9. Copy of degree
10.Police cert
11. Medical doc
12. AOS
well if i missed something out... my bad. good luck;)

In Ghana we go by through host system so no Aos ...am good to go but due to double checking i wanted to have another checklist alongside mine . thanks for your contribution . appreciative

good to know you are good to go Bro. and if any more further inquiries about Ghana, on personal terms i thinks aiguo could be of much help to contact directly, not ruling anyone out please... let know how it went after your interview.

If you are denied on section 212 a5a, can you appeal.when it comes to visa lottery. Please explain to me. Especially if you think CO didn't treat you well.

If you are denied on section 212 a5a, can you appeal.when it comes to visa lottery. Please explain to me. Especially if you think CO didn't treat you well.

If you did consular processing there is no appeal. If you did AOS you may be able to appeal (in theory, but any such appeal would need to be completed before the end of the FY). This is a general comment, as I don't know what section 212 a5a refers to, but the principle holds - no appeal. This is why it is so important for people to read all the instructions and follow the rules.

Last edited: