• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

I personally wanna thank every member on this forum for the wonderful support.. You guys were awesome. The journey has only began, I hope we achieve 100% success this year. Special thanks to the moderators who never got tired of providing assistance and advice. Those advice were really key to my interview success. @SusieQQQ and @Britsimon God bless you guys. And finally to @F-Lan for starting this wonderful thread. Let's all continue with the success.

citizen k, no biometric data (finger print) taken?

omg how did I skip that?? That was the first thing I was made to do at window 1 before going to make the payments.. And that was the first thing I did again b4 the main interview. Thanks for prompting me. After the interview went straight to work so was kind of occupied and didn't get tym to put every single detail out here.

citizen k can you please list all the documents you took to the place

Interview Letter
Passport
BirthCert (original and photocopy)
Educational cert (SSCE/WASSCE, degree)
Medical Report (sealed)
Police Report (original only)
Affidavit of Support (wasn't asked)
2 passport pix (American size)

Interview letter? I tot dey said 3 of them. Confirmation page and the rest
Guys there is no harm in taken all DV related docs with you to the embassy. you just have to be prepared for anything or whatever doc they ask you.

Guys there is no harm in taken all DV related docs with you to the embassy. you just have to be prepared for anything or whatever doc they ask you.

Exactly, I took every necessary doc I had to the embassy. What was not needed was handed back to me. You lose nothing if you carry everything there. Just make sure you separate original from photocopy.

The fact that I wasn't asked about AOS doesn't mean a CO can't ask you so pls prepare for anything. I for instance wasn't even asked about my Host or where I intend staying. All in all about 5 questions were asked. If everything you submit is genuine and meets the requirements, there's absolutely nothing to worry about. The interview will only be a formality trust me.